| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 57 | ,我和你一起掉进了河里。 | that I fell into the river with you. | 57 | |
| 62 | 你在河里躺了七个太阳日。 | You have been laying in the river for seven solar days. | 62 | |
| 67 | 我的信号器在哪里? | Where is my annunciator? | 67 | |
| 104 | 我会在那里。 | I will be right there. | 104 | |
| 106 | 我们今天在这里有一个非常热烈的场面。 | We have a very enthusiastic scene here today. | 106 | |
| 185 | 你手里拿着这块蓝色的石头。 | you were holding this blue stone in your hand. | 185 | |
| 200 | 我正在尝试在这里修复它。 | I am trying to fix it here. | 200 | |
| 297 | 我不是这里的罪魁祸首。 | I am not the one to blame here. | 297 | |
| 318 | 我就在这里找。 | I am right here looking. | 318 | |
| 336 | 这里。 | Here. | 336 | |
| 412 | 它在哪里? | Where is it? | 412 | |
| 445 | ,你的家在哪里。 | and where is your home. | 445 | |
| 455 | 你昨晚在我店里花了钱。 | You spent money here in my shop last night. | 455 | |
| 479 | 为什么我会在邪恶的日子里堕落? | Why am I falling on evil days? | 479 | |
| 543 | ,你看到那里站着一个人吗? | did you see a person standing right there? | 543 | |
| 580 | 我被强行关押在这里。 | I am held here against my will. | 580 | |
| 589 | 一个不道德的商人把我带到这里来画画。 | An unscrupulous businessman held me here to paint paintings. | 589 | |
| 590 | 他认为艺术品和水龙头里的水没有什么不同。 | He thought artwork is no different from water from faucet. | 590 | |
| 600 | 假装是我并留在这里。 | pretend to be me and stay here. | 600 | |
| 613 | 方烈在哪里? | Where is Fang Lie? | 613 | |
| 636 | 他到过这里。 | He was here. | 636 | |
| 639 | 他在这里给你留了一张名片。 | he left you a business card here for you. | 639 |