# | Chinese | English | Play | See |
---|---|---|---|---|
7 | 这个在我们太阳系中放大的独特天体 | this unique object zooming through our solar system | 7 | |
14 | 这个不明飞行物可能 | this unidentified flying object may be coming from | 14 | |
19 | 这种激素闻起来很香。 | This hormone smells so great. | 19 | |
47 | 这是北半球吗? | Is this the northern hemisphere? | 47 | |
58 | 现在我的中央处理器被这只乌龟吃掉了。 | Now my central processing unit was eaten by this tortoise. | 58 | |
59 | 我将不得不通过这只乌龟与你交流。 | I will have to communicate with you through this tortoise. | 59 | |
93 | 这是一个组织良好的事件, | This is a well-organized event | 93 | |
106 | 我们今天在这里有一个非常热烈的场面。 | We have a very enthusiastic scene here today. | 106 | |
136 | 你是如何收集所有这些信息的? | How did you gather all these information? | 136 | |
141 | 这张机票 | This flight ticket | 141 | |
145 | 就看你是否抓住了这个机会。 | depends on whether or not you seize on this opportunity. | 145 | |
154 | 对于方先生这么花心,你们的看法? | your opinions on Mr. Fang being such a womanizer? | 154 | |
167 | 就这样。 | That's all. | 167 | |
169 | 这是我们整理的数据。 | this is the data we have compiled. | 169 | |
185 | 你手里拿着这块蓝色的石头。 | you were holding this blue stone in your hand. | 185 | |
191 | ,让他们找出这块石头的来源。 | and ask them to find out the origin of this stone. | 191 | |
200 | 我正在尝试在这里修复它。 | I am trying to fix it here. | 200 | |
217 | 有这样的图,你怎么可能找到他 | How are you possibly gonna find him | 217 | |
226 | 哇,这套衣服真好看。 | Wow this set of clothes is really pretty. | 226 | |
236 | 我要穿这套。 | I am gonna wear this set. | 236 | |
239 | 你应该只在结婚时穿这件衣服。 | you should only wear this dress when getting married. | 239 | |
246 | 如果我可以穿这么漂亮的衣服出去,我很乐意和某人结婚。 | if I can go out wearing such a pretty dress. | 246 | |
247 | 我要穿这件衣服。 | I am gonna wear this dress. | 247 | |
248 | 你不能。 你不能穿这个。 | No you cannot. You cannot wear this. | 248 | |
256 | 这是紧急情况。 | It is an emergency. | 256 | |
277 | 这个事件 | This event | 277 | |
292 | 这样的事情。 | anything like that. | 292 | |
297 | 我不是这里的罪魁祸首。 | I am not the one to blame here. | 297 | |
300 | 这些年来,我从不后悔隐藏它。 | All these years I have never regretted for hidding it. | 300 | |
318 | 我就在这里找。 | I am right here looking. | 318 | |
325 | 为了救他,就是用这种气味把我从飞船上引下来的 | lured me off the spaceship to save him | 325 | |
336 | 这里。 | Here. | 336 | |
337 | 喝下这杯。 | Drink this cup. | 337 | |
340 | 喝下这杯。 | Drink this cup. | 340 | |
356 | 这是谁做的? | Who did this? | 356 | |
370 | ##独处并渴望这一刻 | # Being alone and craving for the moment # | 370 | |
393 | 这是什么意思? | What does it mean? | 393 | |
400 | 这是谁的女儿? | Whose daughter is this? | 400 | |
413 | 我是这个地方的老板娘。 | I am the boss lady of this place. | 413 | |
440 | 这丫头是不是脑残了? | Is this girl out of her mind? | 440 | |
459 | 这是标签 | Here is the tab | 459 | |
471 | 戴着这么贵的手表。 | wearing such expensive watch. | 471 | |
473 | 你喜欢这款手表吗? | You like this watch? | 473 | |
475 | 这只手表 | This watch | 475 | |
480 | 我举办了这么大的派对。 | I hosted such a big party. | 480 | |
513 | 请不要这样自我介绍。 | please do not introduce yourself like that. | 513 | |
515 | 这个怎么样。 | How about this. | 515 | |
546 | 这是不可接受的。 | That is unacceptable. | 546 | |
580 | 我被强行关押在这里。 | I am held here against my will. | 580 | |
589 | 一个不道德的商人把我带到这里来画画。 | An unscrupulous businessman held me here to paint paintings. | 589 | |
594 | 它在这个世界之上。 | It is above this world. | 594 | |
595 | 怎么连推理都这么好看? | How come you are so good-looking even when you are reasoning? | 595 | |
598 | 这真的很简单。 我会穿上你的衣服,走出门去。 | It is really simple. I will wear your clothes and walk out the door. | 598 | |
600 | 假装是我并留在这里。 | pretend to be me and stay here. | 600 | |
611 | 我不知道有像你这样的坏人。 | I don't know any bad guys like you. | 611 | |
618 | 这很奇怪……为什么什么都没发生? | This is strange... why isn't anything happening? | 618 | |
624 | 这是谁? | Who is this? | 624 | |
636 | 他到过这里。 | He was here. | 636 | |
639 | 他在这里给你留了一张名片。 | he left you a business card here for you. | 639 | |
649 | 这样能够迅速与客户成为朋友的员工。 | who can quickly become friends with clients. | 649 | |
652 | 我会尽量早点完成,这样我就可以起飞了。 | I will try to finish them early so that I can take off. | 652 | |
673 | 你怎么可以这么自私? | How can you be so selfish? | 673 | |
676 | 你能想到这家店吗? | Can you think for this shop? | 676 | |
695 | 这个怎么样。 | How about this. | 695 | |
711 | 在这儿等着。 | wait here. | 711 | |
718 | 这是什么? | What is this thing? | 718 | |
719 | 地球上的事情就是这么奇怪。 | The things on earth are so strange. | 719 | |
726 | 然后添加这个。 | And then add this. | 726 | |
737 | 留在这。 | Stay there. | 737 |