# | Chinese | English | Play | See |
---|---|---|---|---|
51 | 不要丢下我。 别丢下我,小七。 | Don't drop me. Don't drop me, Xiaoqi. | 51 | |
101 | 今天请不要来公司。 | please do not come to the company today. | 101 | |
103 | 我会要求增强安全性。 | I will ask for enhanced security. | 103 | |
109 | 我们今天的主要演员 | our main cast today | 109 | |
131 | 您只需要听听我们要对您说的话。 | you only need to listen to what we have to say to you. | 131 | |
155 | 你还有什么要透露的吗? | Do you have anything more to disclose? | 155 | |
165 | 不要离开。 | Don't leave. | 165 | |
173 | 要不要给你找新的女朋友? | should we look for new girl friends for you? | 173 | |
174 | 没必要。 | No need. | 174 | |
186 | 我想它对你一定很重要, | I thought it must be important to you, | 186 | |
236 | 我要穿这套。 | I am gonna wear this set. | 236 | |
242 | 地球人仍在使用主要的繁殖方式。 | Earthlings are still using primary way to breed. | 242 | |
247 | 我要穿这件衣服。 | I am gonna wear this dress. | 247 | |
264 | ……要 | are gonna | 264 | |
308 | 您需要解决问题。 | you need to fix your problem. | 308 | |
317 | 我们不是说要找到那个地球人吗? | didn't we make a deal that we are gonna find that earthling? | 317 | |
335 | 你们都不是我要找的人。 | None of you are the man I was looking for. | 335 | |
377 | 我今天的主要任务是 | My main task today is to | 377 | |
384 | 我马上要去睡觉了。 | I am gonna go to bed soon. | 384 | |
386 | 别敲了 我要出来了。 | Stop knocking. I am coming out. | 386 | |
429 | 不要那么谦虚。 | Don't be so modest. | 429 | |
442 | 那不重要。 | That's not important. | 442 | |
451 | 我得走了。 我有重要的事情要做。 | I have to go now. I have something important to do. | 451 | |
513 | 请不要这样自我介绍。 | please do not introduce yourself like that. | 513 | |
526 | 只要我有一口大小的食物, | as long as I have a bite-size food, | 526 | |
534 | 我们要打断他 | Are we gonna interrupt him | 534 | |
548 | 要求我们必须亲自交付给客户。 | that we must deliver personally to the client. | 548 | |
556 | 我要向方先生投诉 | I am gonna complain to Mr. Fang | 556 | |
586 | 但他们为什么要抓你? | But why are they holding you? | 586 | |
610 | 不要靠近我。 | Don't get close to me. | 610 | |
619 | 不要做傻事。 | Don't do anything stupid. | 619 | |
621 | 你只要告诉我方烈去哪儿了? | All you need to do is telling me where did Fang Lie go? | 621 | |
626 | 没必要追她。 | No need to chase her. | 626 | |
648 | 我需要像您 | I am in need of staff like you | 648 | |
664 | 我是你唯一需要服务的人。 | I am the only one you need to serve. | 664 | |
666 | 我们最大的客户亲自要求你留下 | Our biggest client has personally requested for you to stay | 666 | |
690 | 没必要。 | No need. | 690 | |
735 | 所以你就是我要找的人。 | So you are the person I was trying to find. | 735 | |
740 | 我感觉快要冻僵了。 | I feels like freezing. | 740 |