# | Chinese | English | Play | See |
---|---|---|---|---|
74 | 没那么多看脸。 | Not so much about the face. | 74 | |
116 | 您对今天的逼婚事件怎么看? | what do you think of today's forcing marriage event? | 116 | |
145 | 就看你是否抓住了这个机会。 | depends on whether or not you seize on this opportunity. | 145 | |
151 | 看看那个混蛋 | See what that jackass junior | 151 | |
154 | 对于方先生这么花心,你们的看法? | your opinions on Mr. Fang being such a womanizer? | 154 | |
183 | ,您可以看看一件事。 | there is one thing for you to have a look. | 183 | |
211 | ? 把我扶起来,让我看看。 | Hold me up so that I can take a look. | 211 | |
215 | 看。 | See. | 215 | |
219 | 我没仔细看他的脸。 | I didn't take a good look at his face. | 219 | |
226 | 哇,这套衣服真好看。 | Wow this set of clothes is really pretty. | 226 | |
227 | 我看起来像地球人吗? | Do I look like an earthling? | 227 | |
354 | 让我们来看看。 | Let us take a look. | 354 | |
367 | ##看到你牵着他的手。 | # seeing you holding his hand. # | 367 | |
383 | 兄弟,不用来看我了。 | Bro, no need to come to see me. | 383 | |
543 | ,你看到那里站着一个人吗? | did you see a person standing right there? | 543 | |
558 | 看, | See, | 558 | |
561 | 让我看看他们是否伤害了你。 与月光相比, | Let me see if they had hurt you. | 561 | |
562 | 您在日光下看起来更好 | You look even better in the daylight | 562 | |
565 | 你昨晚看我的节目了吗? | You saw my show last night? | 565 | |
595 | 怎么连推理都这么好看? | How come you are so good-looking even when you are reasoning? | 595 | |
677 | 你真的必须看到... | Do you really have to see that... | 677 | |
689 | 请看一下。 | Please take a look. | 689 |