# | Chinese | English | Play | See |
---|---|---|---|---|
49 | 好吧,地球人一点也不热情好客。 | Well, the Earthlings are not hospitable at all. | 49 | |
113 | 快点,把镜头转向方先生。 | hurry, turn your lens towards Mr. Fang. | 113 | |
350 | 我不仅有点头晕, | I am not only a bit dizzy, | 350 | |
394 | 你点了两瓶红酒,每瓶价值 15000 元。 | You ordered two bottles of red wine, worth 15,000 RMB each. | 394 | |
448 | 是因为名字有点长吗? | Is it because the name a bit long? | 448 | |
615 | 离我远点。 | Stay away from me. | 615 | |
616 | 离我远点。 如果你再靠近一点, | Stay away from me. If you come any closer, | 616 | |
625 | 方先生,小心点。 | Mr. Fang, be careful. | 625 | |
652 | 我会尽量早点完成,这样我就可以起飞了。 | I will try to finish them early so that I can take off. | 652 | |
723 | 我倒了一点酒给你 | I dropped a little wine onto you | 723 |