| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 41 | 好吧。 休息一下,方先生。 | Okay then. Take a rest, Mr. Fang. | 41 | |
| 43 | 你好,王建国叔叔。 | Hello, Uncle Wang Jianguo. | 43 | |
| 49 | 好吧,地球人一点也不热情好客。 | Well, the Earthlings are not hospitable at all. | 49 | |
| 93 | 这是一个组织良好的事件, | This is a well-organized event | 93 | |
| 156 | 谁说方先生是好色之徒? | Who said that Mr. Fang is a womanizer? | 156 | |
| 177 | 哦,好吧 | Oh Well | 177 | |
| 199 | 好吧。 | Alright. | 199 | |
| 226 | 哇,这套衣服真好看。 | Wow this set of clothes is really pretty. | 226 | |
| 310 | 你知道的很好。 | Good for you know. | 310 | |
| 389 | ,请您先付账好吗? | Can you please pay the bill first? | 389 | |
| 498 | 好的。 | Okay. | 498 | |
| 503 | 我有很好的记忆力。 | I have great memory. | 503 | |
| 528 | 地球上有好人。 | There are good people on the earth. | 528 | |
| 562 | 您在日光下看起来更好 | You look even better in the daylight | 562 | |
| 595 | 怎么连推理都这么好看? | How come you are so good-looking even when you are reasoning? | 595 | |
| 608 | 准备好所有艺术品后,您可以休假。 | once you have prepared all the artworks. | 608 | |
| 725 | 好吧,我会自己想办法的。 | Fine, I will figure it out myself. | 725 |