| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 11 | 你还是尽快回来吧。 | You should come back as soon as possible. | 11 | |
| 15 | 来自太阳系外双星系统。 | an extrasolar double star system. | 15 | |
| 19 | 这种激素闻起来很香。 | This hormone smells so great. | 19 | |
| 22 | 我是来考你的。 | I am here to exam you. | 22 | |
| 23 | 自从你一周前的车祸以来, | Since your car accident from a week ago, | 23 | |
| 101 | 今天请不要来公司。 | please do not come to the company today. | 101 | |
| 108 | 对于那些还挂在直播间的人来说, | For those who are still hanging there in front of the live cam, | 108 | |
| 111 | 终于来了。 | has finally arrived. | 111 | |
| 121 | 给我带来新娘。 | Bring me the brides. | 121 | |
| 191 | ,让他们找出这块石头的来源。 | and ask them to find out the origin of this stone. | 191 | |
| 196 | 你不顾一切地离开宇宙飞船来拯救他, | You left the spaceship recklessly to save him | 196 | |
| 206 | 小心翼翼地画出来。 | Draw it out meticulously. | 206 | |
| 209 | 扶我起来? | Hold me up? | 209 | |
| 211 | ? 把我扶起来,让我看看。 | Hold me up so that I can take a look. | 211 | |
| 227 | 我看起来像地球人吗? | Do I look like an earthling? | 227 | |
| 272 | 一般来说,原生 | Generally speaking, | 272 | |
| 300 | 这些年来,我从不后悔隐藏它。 | All these years I have never regretted for hidding it. | 300 | |
| 325 | 为了救他,就是用这种气味把我从飞船上引下来的 | lured me off the spaceship to save him | 325 | |
| 354 | 让我们来看看。 | Let us take a look. | 354 | |
| 382 | 我只是在听一些轻音乐来激发灵感。 | I am just having some light music for inspiration. | 382 | |
| 383 | 兄弟,不用来看我了。 | Bro, no need to come to see me. | 383 | |
| 386 | 别敲了 我要出来了。 | Stop knocking. I am coming out. | 386 | |
| 406 | 她一定来自一个富裕的家庭。 | She must come from a rich family. | 406 | |
| 421 | 所以我把你收了进来。 | so I took you in. | 421 | |
| 431 | 你一定来自一个富裕的家庭。 | You must be coming from a wealthy family. | 431 | |
| 437 | 是通过基因库培育出来的。 | are bred through gene pool. | 437 | |
| 504 | 用你的话来说, | In your words, | 504 | |
| 538 | 你派人帮忙把他关起来了吗? | Have you sent help to lock him up? | 538 | |
| 540 | 我可以保证连一只苍蝇都不能从那个地方飞出来。 | I can promise not even a fly can come out of that place. | 540 | |
| 545 | 你现在不能进来。 | You cannot come in now. | 545 | |
| 560 | 快进来吧。 | Come in quick. | 560 | |
| 562 | 您在日光下看起来更好 | You look even better in the daylight | 562 | |
| 589 | 一个不道德的商人把我带到这里来画画。 | An unscrupulous businessman held me here to paint paintings. | 589 | |
| 596 | 说出来。 | Let it out. | 596 | |
| 604 | 听起来不错。 | Sounds good. | 604 | |
| 634 | 它是怎么回来的? | How did it get back? | 634 | |
| 637 | 他真的回来找我了。 | He really came back for me. | 637 | |
| 659 | 柴小姐,我回来了。 | Ms. Chai, I am back. | 659 | |
| 691 | 把你今天送到酒店的所有东西都给我带来 | Bring me everything | 691 | |
| 717 | 在那儿等着,我马上回来。 | Wait there, I will be right back. | 717 |