| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 24 | 我们已经完成了我们能想到的所有考试。 | we have done all the exams we can think of. | 24 | |
| 25 | 我们没有发现你有什么问题。 | We couldn't find anything wrong with you. | 25 | |
| 26 | 你没有提到在胸部发现的阴影吗? | Didn't you mention a shadow found in chest area? | 26 | |
| 28 | 暂时没有发现异常。 | Nothing abnormal was found for now. | 28 | |
| 33 | 什么都没有。 | Nothing. | 33 | |
| 34 | 什么都没有? | Nothing at all? | 34 | |
| 40 | 如果有什么事我会告诉你的。 | If anything happens I will let you know. | 40 | |
| 50 | 有没有搞错? | What the heck? | 50 | |
| 61 | 只有你能听到我的声音。 | Only you can hear me. | 61 | |
| 82 | 预计本周不会有冷空气或降雨。 | are not expected for the week. | 82 | |
| 106 | 我们今天在这里有一个非常热烈的场面。 | We have a very enthusiastic scene here today. | 106 | |
| 117 | 感谢所有媒体的关注。 | Thanks for all the attention from the media. | 117 | |
| 136 | 你是如何收集所有这些信息的? | How did you gather all these information? | 136 | |
| 137 | 我们F集团拥有 | Our F Group owns | 137 | |
| 149 | 对不起,所有的烦恼。 | Sorry for all the trouble. | 149 | |
| 155 | 你还有什么要透露的吗? | Do you have anything more to disclose? | 155 | |
| 178 | ,你有车祸的调查结果 | Do you have the findings | 178 | |
| 181 | 所以没有附带损害。 | so there was no collateral damage. | 181 | |
| 188 | 你对它有什么印象吗? | Do you have any impressions with it? | 188 | |
| 217 | 有这样的图,你怎么可能找到他 | How are you possibly gonna find him | 217 | |
| 221 | 地球上什么都没有, | There is a lack of everything here on earth | 221 | |
| 222 | 除了有两条腿的男人。 | except for men with two legs. | 222 | |
| 231 | 您不仅没有拒绝它们, | Not only didn't you reject them, | 231 | |
| 254 | 地球还没有进化成共享社会。 | The earth has not yet evolved to a sharing society. | 254 | |
| 329 | 雄性激素是我们开普敦星球上具有 10 级警报的致幻药物 | Male hormone is hallucinogenic drug with Level 10 alert | 329 | |
| 350 | 我不仅有点头晕, | I am not only a bit dizzy, | 350 | |
| 351 | 还有些兴奋。 | but also a bit excited. | 351 | |
| 381 | 没有。 | Nope. | 381 | |
| 395 | 还有更多。 | And there is more. | 395 | |
| 399 | 我没有钱。 | I don't have any money. | 399 | |
| 401 | 马云有一个我记得的儿子。 | Jack Ma has one son that I can recall of. | 401 | |
| 402 | Sephirex Wang 也没有姐妹。 | and Sephirex Wang doesn't have any sisters neither. | 402 | |
| 425 | 没想到你是个有趣的女孩。 | Didn't expect you to be a funny gal. | 425 | |
| 432 | 我没有父母。 | I don't have parents. | 432 | |
| 439 | 了地球低级的有性生殖方式。 | low-level sexual reproduction method of the earth. | 439 | |
| 448 | 是因为名字有点长吗? | Is it because the name a bit long? | 448 | |
| 451 | 我得走了。 我有重要的事情要做。 | I have to go now. I have something important to do. | 451 | |
| 466 | 我没有钱。 | I don't have money. | 466 | |
| 468 | 你没有钱吗? | You don't have any money? | 468 | |
| 503 | 我有很好的记忆力。 | I have great memory. | 503 | |
| 523 | 虽然我们有联系,但 | Though we have a bond, | 523 | |
| 526 | 只要我有一口大小的食物, | as long as I have a bite-size food, | 526 | |
| 528 | 地球上有好人。 | There are good people on the earth. | 528 | |
| 544 | 没有。 | Nope. | 544 | |
| 549 | 如果没有五星级评级,我就不能离开。 | And I cannot leave without a five-star rating. | 549 | |
| 551 | 有什么大惊小怪的? | What's all the fuss about? | 551 | |
| 590 | 他认为艺术品和水龙头里的水没有什么不同。 | He thought artwork is no different from water from faucet. | 590 | |
| 608 | 准备好所有艺术品后,您可以休假。 | once you have prepared all the artworks. | 608 | |
| 611 | 我不知道有像你这样的坏人。 | I don't know any bad guys like you. | 611 | |
| 651 | 柴小姐,还有多少货呢? | Ms. Chai, how many deliveries are still out? | 651 | |
| 688 | 所有的菜都在菜单上。 | all the dishes are on the menu. | 688 | |
| 691 | 把你今天送到酒店的所有东西都给我带来 | Bring me everything | 691 | |
| 706 | 如果您对此有疑问, | If you have a problem with that, | 706 |