(literary) this; this thing
(copulative) to be - indicating that the subject and object are the same.
indicating that the subject has the qualities described by a noun or noun phrase.
indicating a place being occupied by the object, where the place forms the subject.
a particle emphasizing the word following it.
a particle showing agreement. In this meaning, 是 is stressed. truly; indeed.
(in affirmative answers) yes; right
true; correct
| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | 我的女朋友是外星人 | My girl friend is an Alien | 1 | |
| 2 | - 第 1 集 - 我的女朋友是外星人 | - Episode 01 - My girl friend is an Alien | 2 | |
| 8 | 是第一颗星际小行星。 | is the first interstellar asteriod. | 8 | |
| 11 | 你还是尽快回来吧。 | You should come back as soon as possible. | 11 | |
| 22 | 我是来考你的。 | I am here to exam you. | 22 | |
| 29 | 我们怀疑是血肿。 | We suspect that it is hematocele. | 29 | |
| 36 | 是的, | Yes, | 36 | |
| 47 | 这是北半球吗? | Is this the northern hemisphere? | 47 | |
| 52 | 是我, | It's me, | 52 | |
| 56 | 是你救了地球人 | It was your rescue of the male Earthling, | 56 | |
| 60 | 传播的声音是通过低频声波。 | The transmitted sound was through low frequency sound wave. | 60 | |
| 78 | 今天是个阳光明媚的日子。 | it is a sunny day today. | 78 | |
| 93 | 这是一个组织良好的事件, | This is a well-organized event | 93 | |
| 96 | 我是说…… | I meant... | 96 | |
| 118 | 在世界上用爱情兑现是一种耻辱 | It is a shame to cash on love | 118 | |
| 120 | 毕竟,爱情是两个人的事。 | Afterall, love is a matter of two people. | 120 | |
| 133 | 你的真名是孙艳丽。 | your real name is Sun Yanli. | 133 | |
| 136 | 你是如何收集所有这些信息的? | How did you gather all these information? | 136 | |
| 145 | 就看你是否抓住了这个机会。 | depends on whether or not you seize on this opportunity. | 145 | |
| 156 | 谁说方先生是好色之徒? | Who said that Mr. Fang is a womanizer? | 156 | |
| 157 | 方先生是对的。 | Mr. Fang was right. | 157 | |
| 158 | 爱情只是两个人的事。 | Love is a matter of two people only. | 158 | |
| 169 | 这是我们整理的数据。 | this is the data we have compiled. | 169 | |
| 180 | 你是现场唯一的人, | You were the only one on the scene, | 180 | |
| 182 | 但是 | However, | 182 | |
| 189 | 它不是我的。 | It is not mine. | 189 | |
| 194 | 你的错误是你无法抗拒 | your mistake was that you couldn't resist | 194 | |
| 197 | 因为他知道欲望是一种致命的罪过。 | knowing that lust is a deadly sin. | 197 | |
| 210 | 你是什么意思 | What do you mean? | 210 | |
| 212 | 我现在是一只乌龟。 | I am a tortoise now. | 212 | |
| 220 | 不就是找个男人吗? | Isn't it just about finding a man? | 220 | |
| 233 | 我只是假装自己是一个伯爵, | I am only pretending to be an earling, | 233 | |
| 252 | 谁是小偷? | Who is the thief? | 252 | |
| 253 | 是你。 | It is you. | 253 | |
| 255 | 货物贸易是通过货币交换进行的。 | The trade of goods is through exchange of money. | 255 | |
| 256 | 这是紧急情况。 | It is an emergency. | 256 | |
| 268 | 抓住她。 她是个小偷。 | Catch her. She is a thief. | 268 | |
| 274 | 尤其是两性关系。 | especially gender relations. | 274 | |
| 286 | 那是因为你无法克服心理创伤。 | it was because that you cannot overcome the psychological trauma. | 286 | |
| 294 | 是工作压力太大了? | you are experiencing too much pressure from work? | 294 | |
| 297 | 我不是这里的罪魁祸首。 | I am not the one to blame here. | 297 | |
| 302 | 方先生是战略规划大师。 | Mr. Fang is a master strategic planner. | 302 | |
| 306 | 但是 | However, | 306 | |
| 307 | ,当务之急是 | the pressing matter of the moment is that | 307 | |
| 317 | 我们不是说要找到那个地球人吗? | didn't we make a deal that we are gonna find that earthling? | 317 | |
| 325 | 为了救他,就是用这种气味把我从飞船上引下来的 | lured me off the spaceship to save him | 325 | |
| 329 | 雄性激素是我们开普敦星球上具有 10 级警报的致幻药物 | Male hormone is hallucinogenic drug with Level 10 alert | 329 | |
| 331 | 是违禁品,小七。 | It is a banned substance, Xiaoqi. | 331 | |
| 333 | 不是你。 | Not you. | 333 | |
| 334 | 你也不是。 | Not you neither. | 334 | |
| 335 | 你们都不是我要找的人。 | None of you are the man I was looking for. | 335 | |
| 346 | 酒精是致幻药物。 | alcohol is hallucinogenic drug. | 346 | |
| 356 | 这是谁做的? | Who did this? | 356 | |
| 363 | ,他是我救的那个吗? | is he the one I have saved? | 363 | |
| 377 | 我今天的主要任务是 | My main task today is to | 377 | |
| 382 | 我只是在听一些轻音乐来激发灵感。 | I am just having some light music for inspiration. | 382 | |
| 393 | 这是什么意思? | What does it mean? | 393 | |
| 396 | 我雇的男模特,都是你挑的。 | The male models I have hired, you picked them all. | 396 | |
| 400 | 这是谁的女儿? | Whose daughter is this? | 400 | |
| 411 | 你是谁? | Who are you? | 411 | |
| 413 | 我是这个地方的老板娘。 | I am the boss lady of this place. | 413 | |
| 425 | 没想到你是个有趣的女孩。 | Didn't expect you to be a funny gal. | 425 | |
| 427 | 你应该是白富美吧? | you are probably a Rich White Beauty, right? | 427 | |
| 428 | 什么是富白美人? | What is a Rich White Beauty? | 428 | |
| 434 | 所以你是孤儿…… | So you are an orphan... | 434 | |
| 435 | 我不是孤儿。 | I am not an orphan. | 435 | |
| 437 | 是通过基因库培育出来的。 | are bred through gene pool. | 437 | |
| 440 | 这丫头是不是脑残了? | Is this girl out of her mind? | 440 | |
| 446 | 我的名字是 Gillis Cal Qiuso Cara Cara 七号。 | My name is Gillis Cal Qiuso Cara Cara Number Seven. | 446 | |
| 448 | 是因为名字有点长吗? | Is it because the name a bit long? | 448 | |
| 459 | 这是标签 | Here is the tab | 459 | |
| 481 | 是给谁的? | Who was it for? | 481 | |
| 482 | 是为了我自己吗? | Was it for myself? | 482 | |
| 483 | 我是每个人。 | I was for every one. | 483 | |
| 488 | 为什么? 是给谁的? | Why? Who was it for? | 488 | |
| 501 | 您是否记住了送货员的行为准则? | Have you memorized the Code of Conduct of the deliveryman? | 501 | |
| 510 | 我的名字是 Gillis Cal Qiuso Cara Cara 七号。 | My name is Gillis Cal Qiuso Cara Cara Number Seven. | 510 | |
| 514 | 人们会认为你是个精神病患者。 | People would think you are a psycho. | 514 | |
| 516 | 我们相遇的几率是多少。 | What are the odds that we ran into each other. | 516 | |
| 519 | 所以你就是柴小七。 | So you will be Chai Xiaoqi. | 519 | |
| 524 | 生意就是生意。 | business is business. | 524 | |
| 546 | 这是不可接受的。 | That is unacceptable. | 546 | |
| 555 | 我是囚犯吗? | Am I a prisoner? | 555 | |
| 561 | 让我看看他们是否伤害了你。 与月光相比, | Let me see if they had hurt you. | 561 | |
| 566 | 是的。 | Yes. | 566 | |
| 567 | 我上台的机会是难得的。 | It was rare chance that I got on stage. | 567 | |
| 568 | 是缘分让我们走到了一起。 | It is fate brought us together. | 568 | |
| 573 | 我们现在是朋友了。 | We are friends now. | 573 | |
| 574 | 你的事就是我的事。 | Your business is my business. | 574 | |
| 575 | 我的事就是你的事。 | And my business is your business. | 575 | |
| 581 | 而你是唯一能帮助我逃跑的人。 | And you are the only one who can help me to escape. | 581 | |
| 583 | 那就是…… | That is... | 583 | |
| 587 | 你是恶棍吗? | Are you a villain? | 587 | |
| 588 | 当然不是。 我不是恶棍。 | Of course not. I am not a villain. | 588 | |
| 592 | 艺术是情感的爆发, | Art is an explosion of emotion, | 592 | |
| 593 | 是灵感的刺激。 | a thrill of inspiration. | 593 | |
| 600 | 假装是我并留在这里。 | pretend to be me and stay here. | 600 | |
| 624 | 这是谁? | Who is this? | 624 | |
| 634 | 它是怎么回来的? | How did it get back? | 634 | |
| 643 | 是说……你才第一天, | this is just your first day, | 643 | |
| 646 | 我是…… | I am... | 646 | |
| 647 | 我的意思是恭维。 | I mean it as a compliment. | 647 | |
| 657 | 你是个供不应求的人。 | you are a man in short supply. | 657 | |
| 664 | 我是你唯一需要服务的人。 | I am the only one you need to serve. | 664 | |
| 669 | 但是柴小姐, | But Ms. Chai, | 669 | |
| 670 | 我不是已经打卡了吗? | haven't I clocked out already? | 670 | |
| 671 | 你是什么意思 | What do you mean? | 671 | |
| 683 | 加班是充实的。 | Overtime is fulfilling. | 683 | |
| 685 | 是的。 | Yeah. | 685 | |
| 686 | 是的。 | Yeah. | 686 | |
| 710 | 烹饪是小菜一碟。 | Cooking is a piece of cake. | 710 | |
| 718 | 这是什么? | What is this thing? | 718 | |
| 719 | 地球上的事情就是这么奇怪。 | The things on earth are so strange. | 719 | |
| 733 | 你是猪吗? | Are you a pig? | 733 | |
| 735 | 所以你就是我要找的人。 | So you are the person I was trying to find. | 735 |