I, me, my; we, us, our; one, anyone; oneself
| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | 我的女朋友是外星人 | My girl friend is an Alien | 1 | |
| 2 | - 第 1 集 - 我的女朋友是外星人 | - Episode 01 - My girl friend is an Alien | 2 | |
| 7 | 这个在我们太阳系中放大的独特天体 | this unique object zooming through our solar system | 7 | |
| 22 | 我是来考你的。 | I am here to exam you. | 22 | |
| 24 | 我们已经完成了我们能想到的所有考试。 | we have done all the exams we can think of. | 24 | |
| 25 | 我们没有发现你有什么问题。 | We couldn't find anything wrong with you. | 25 | |
| 29 | 我们怀疑是血肿。 | We suspect that it is hematocele. | 29 | |
| 38 | 我懂了。 | I see. | 38 | |
| 40 | 如果有什么事我会告诉你的。 | If anything happens I will let you know. | 40 | |
| 44 | 我在地球上迷路了。 | I got lost on earth. | 44 | |
| 45 | 现在我被重力压制 | Now I am suppressed by gravity, | 45 | |
| 51 | 不要丢下我。 别丢下我,小七。 | Don't drop me. Don't drop me, Xiaoqi. | 51 | |
| 52 | 是我, | It's me, | 52 | |
| 57 | ,我和你一起掉进了河里。 | that I fell into the river with you. | 57 | |
| 58 | 现在我的中央处理器被这只乌龟吃掉了。 | Now my central processing unit was eaten by this tortoise. | 58 | |
| 59 | 我将不得不通过这只乌龟与你交流。 | I will have to communicate with you through this tortoise. | 59 | |
| 61 | 只有你能听到我的声音。 | Only you can hear me. | 61 | |
| 64 | 我们太落后了。 | We are so falling behind. | 64 | |
| 66 | 我将通过我的信号器与总部联系。 | I will connect with the headquarter through my annunciator. | 66 | |
| 67 | 我的信号器在哪里? | Where is my annunciator? | 67 | |
| 68 | 我完蛋了。 | I am screwed. | 68 | |
| 69 | 我失去了我的信号器。 | I lost my annunciator. | 69 | |
| 70 | 我可能在 | I might have lost it on | 70 | |
| 71 | 我救的那个人身上失去了它。 | the man I saved. | 71 | |
| 75 | 但我确实记得他的 | But I do remember his | 75 | |
| 86 | 我们在公司遇到了真正的麻烦。 | we got real trouble in the company. | 86 | |
| 92 | 我已经询问了几个人。 | I have made enquiries of several people. | 92 | |
| 96 | 我是说…… | I meant... | 96 | |
| 99 | 在我们公司举办了现场新闻发布会。 | to host a live press conference in our company. | 99 | |
| 103 | 我会要求增强安全性。 | I will ask for enhanced security. | 103 | |
| 104 | 我会在那里。 | I will be right there. | 104 | |
| 106 | 我们今天在这里有一个非常热烈的场面。 | We have a very enthusiastic scene here today. | 106 | |
| 107 | 我敢打赌新娘们也同样兴奋。 | I bet the brides are equally excited. | 107 | |
| 109 | 我们今天的主要演员 | our main cast today | 109 | |
| 121 | 给我带来新娘。 | Bring me the brides. | 121 | |
| 124 | 我会让他们与我分离。 | I will make them disassociate from me. | 124 | |
| 126 | 自从我们一起吃过晚饭, | Ever since we had dinner together, | 126 | |
| 127 | 你就装作不记得我了。 | you act as if you do not remember me. | 127 | |
| 131 | 您只需要听听我们要对您说的话。 | you only need to listen to what we have to say to you. | 131 | |
| 137 | 我们F集团拥有 | Our F Group owns | 137 | |
| 139 | 我们想知道的一切, | Everything we want to know, | 139 | |
| 140 | 我们都知道。 | we do know. | 140 | |
| 146 | 你应该知道我的意思。 | You should know what I meant. | 146 | |
| 147 | 我明白。 | I understand. | 147 | |
| 152 | 对我们公司做了什么。 | has done to our company. | 152 | |
| 161 | 媒体尊重我们的个人隐私。 | can respect our personal privacy. | 161 | |
| 164 | 我们走吧。 谢谢大家。 | Let's go. Thank you everyone. | 164 | |
| 169 | 这是我们整理的数据。 | this is the data we have compiled. | 169 | |
| 175 | 代我联系张医生。 | Contact Dr. Zhang for me. | 175 | |
| 186 | 我想它对你一定很重要, | I thought it must be important to you, | 186 | |
| 187 | 所以我为你收集了它。 | so I collected it for you. | 187 | |
| 189 | 它不是我的。 | It is not mine. | 189 | |
| 198 | 你让我和你一起犯罪。 | You made me sin with you. | 198 | |
| 200 | 我正在尝试在这里修复它。 | I am trying to fix it here. | 200 | |
| 209 | 扶我起来? | Hold me up? | 209 | |
| 211 | ? 把我扶起来,让我看看。 | Hold me up so that I can take a look. | 211 | |
| 212 | 我现在是一只乌龟。 | I am a tortoise now. | 212 | |
| 214 | 我忘了。 | I forgot. | 214 | |
| 219 | 我没仔细看他的脸。 | I didn't take a good look at his face. | 219 | |
| 223 | 我们走吧。 | Let's go. | 223 | |
| 224 | 根据我对地球人的扫描, | According to my scan of the earthlings, | 224 | |
| 225 | 我们应该先去一个地方。 | there is one place we should go first. | 225 | |
| 227 | 我看起来像地球人吗? | Do I look like an earthling? | 227 | |
| 229 | 我们应该抵制地球劣质文化 | we should resist inferior culture of the earth | 229 | |
| 230 | 腐蚀我们开普敦人。 | corroding us Cape Townian. | 230 | |
| 233 | 我只是假装自己是一个伯爵, | I am only pretending to be an earling, | 233 | |
| 234 | 以便我能找到我的信号器。 | so that I can find my annunciator. | 234 | |
| 235 | 我决定了, | I have decided, | 235 | |
| 236 | 我要穿这套。 | I am gonna wear this set. | 236 | |
| 243 | 它不像我们。 | It is unlike us. | 243 | |
| 244 | 我们可以简单地登录基因共享系统。 | We can simply login on Gene-sharing System. | 244 | |
| 246 | 如果我可以穿这么漂亮的衣服出去,我很乐意和某人结婚。 | if I can go out wearing such a pretty dress. | 246 | |
| 247 | 我要穿这件衣服。 | I am gonna wear this dress. | 247 | |
| 249 | 我漂亮吗? 我漂亮吗? | Am I pretty? Am I pretty? | 249 | |
| 258 | 我…… | I... | 258 | |
| 284 | 神经症自我保护。 | neurosis self preservation. | 284 | |
| 288 | 我还会产生幻觉吗? | am I gonna hallucinate? | 288 | |
| 291 | 临床上,我们从未见过 | Clinically, we have never seen | 291 | |
| 296 | 我今天不得不和几十个新娘打交道。 | I had to dealt with dozens of brides today. | 296 | |
| 297 | 我不是这里的罪魁祸首。 | I am not the one to blame here. | 297 | |
| 298 | 我们上学的时候, | Back when we were in school, | 298 | |
| 300 | 这些年来,我从不后悔隐藏它。 | All these years I have never regretted for hidding it. | 300 | |
| 311 | 给我开一些药。 | Prescribe me some meds. | 311 | |
| 317 | 我们不是说要找到那个地球人吗? | didn't we make a deal that we are gonna find that earthling? | 317 | |
| 318 | 我就在这里找。 | I am right here looking. | 318 | |
| 325 | 为了救他,就是用这种气味把我从飞船上引下来的 | lured me off the spaceship to save him | 325 | |
| 329 | 雄性激素是我们开普敦星球上具有 10 级警报的致幻药物 | Male hormone is hallucinogenic drug with Level 10 alert | 329 | |
| 332 | 我别无选择。 | I had no choice. | 332 | |
| 335 | 你们都不是我要找的人。 | None of you are the man I was looking for. | 335 | |
| 338 | 我们将成为他。 | And we will be him. | 338 | |
| 341 | 我们将成为他。 | And we will be him. | 341 | |
| 348 | 我现在该怎么办? | What should I do now? | 348 | |
| 349 | 我已经喝过了。 | I've already drunk it. | 349 | |
| 350 | 我不仅有点头晕, | I am not only a bit dizzy, | 350 | |
| 354 | 让我们来看看。 | Let us take a look. | 354 | |
| 363 | ,他是我救的那个吗? | is he the one I have saved? | 363 | |
| 364 | 我还记得…… | I still remember... | 364 | |
| 366 | #我还记得那一年 | # I still remember that year # | 366 | |
| 368 | ##但我忘记将##识别 | # But I forgot to identify # | 368 | |
| 372 | ##我的灵魂正在变成钢铁 | # My soul is turning to steel # | 372 | |
| 376 | 我...我在美术室画画。 | I... I am drawing pictures in the art room. | 376 | |
| 377 | 我今天的主要任务是 | My main task today is to | 377 | |
| 380 | 我喜欢听音乐。 | I feel like hearing music. | 380 | |
| 382 | 我只是在听一些轻音乐来激发灵感。 | I am just having some light music for inspiration. | 382 | |
| 383 | 兄弟,不用来看我了。 | Bro, no need to come to see me. | 383 | |
| 384 | 我马上要去睡觉了。 | I am gonna go to bed soon. | 384 | |
| 386 | 别敲了 我要出来了。 | Stop knocking. I am coming out. | 386 | |
| 396 | 我雇的男模特,都是你挑的。 | The male models I have hired, you picked them all. | 396 | |
| 399 | 我没有钱。 | I don't have any money. | 399 | |
| 401 | 马云有一个我记得的儿子。 | Jack Ma has one son that I can recall of. | 401 | |
| 404 | 任何。 不关我的事。 | Whatever. None of my business. | 404 | |
| 409 | 我为你准备了早餐。 | I have prepared breakfast for you. | 409 | |
| 413 | 我是这个地方的老板娘。 | I am the boss lady of this place. | 413 | |
| 414 | 你可以叫我柴小姐。 | You can call me Ms. Chai. | 414 | |
| 417 | 你和我们一起聚会。 | you were partying with us. | 417 | |
| 420 | 我担心你一个人出去会很危险, | I was afraid it would be dangerous for you to go out alone | 420 | |
| 421 | 所以我把你收了进来。 | so I took you in. | 421 | |
| 432 | 我没有父母。 | I don't have parents. | 432 | |
| 435 | 我不是孤儿。 | I am not an orphan. | 435 | |
| 436 | 我们星球上的孩子 | The children on our planet | 436 | |
| 438 | 我们早已脱离 | We have been long evolved away from the | 438 | |
| 441 | 我会被诅咒的。 | I would be damned. | 441 | |
| 443 | 告诉我, | Just tell me, | 443 | |
| 446 | 我的名字是 Gillis Cal Qiuso Cara Cara 七号。 | My name is Gillis Cal Qiuso Cara Cara Number Seven. | 446 | |
| 449 | 我经过小七。 | I go by Xiaoqi. | 449 | |
| 451 | 我得走了。 我有重要的事情要做。 | I have to go now. I have something important to do. | 451 | |
| 455 | 你昨晚在我店里花了钱。 | You spent money here in my shop last night. | 455 | |
| 463 | 我会给你20%的折扣。 | I will give you 20% off. | 463 | |
| 466 | 我没有钱。 | I don't have money. | 466 | |
| 478 | 哦,我的天啊。 | Oh my goodness. | 478 | |
| 479 | 为什么我会在邪恶的日子里堕落? | Why am I falling on evil days? | 479 | |
| 480 | 我举办了这么大的派对。 | I hosted such a big party. | 480 | |
| 482 | 是为了我自己吗? | Was it for myself? | 482 | |
| 483 | 我是每个人。 | I was for every one. | 483 | |
| 486 | ,我付钱给我的供应商, | and I paid my vendors, | 486 | |
| 487 | 你给我买单。 | you bill on me. | 487 | |
| 489 | 我不想活了。 | I don't wanna live anymore. | 489 | |
| 494 | 你想让我付账,对吧? 如果你停止哭泣, | You wanna me to pay the bill, right? | 494 | |
| 495 | 我会为你做任何事 | I will do anything for you | 495 | |
| 497 | 我保证。 | I promise. | 497 | |
| 503 | 我有很好的记忆力。 | I have great memory. | 503 | |
| 509 | 当然,我可以。 | Of course I can. | 509 | |
| 510 | 我的名字是 Gillis Cal Qiuso Cara Cara 七号。 | My name is Gillis Cal Qiuso Cara Cara Number Seven. | 510 | |
| 512 | 我求求你,从现在开始 | I beg you, from now on | 512 | |
| 513 | 请不要这样自我介绍。 | please do not introduce yourself like that. | 513 | |
| 516 | 我们相遇的几率是多少。 | What are the odds that we ran into each other. | 516 | |
| 517 | 你可以取我的姓。 | You can take my surname. | 517 | |
| 518 | 我姓柴。 | My surname is Chai. | 518 | |
| 523 | 虽然我们有联系,但 | Though we have a bond, | 523 | |
| 526 | 只要我有一口大小的食物, | as long as I have a bite-size food, | 526 | |
| 534 | 我们要打断他 | Are we gonna interrupt him | 534 | |
| 537 | 我们不能再纵容他的拖延了。 | We cannot indulge his procrastination any longer. | 537 | |
| 540 | 我可以保证连一只苍蝇都不能从那个地方飞出来。 | I can promise not even a fly can come out of that place. | 540 | |
| 547 | 我的老板女士 | My boss lady has requested | 547 | |
| 548 | 要求我们必须亲自交付给客户。 | that we must deliver personally to the client. | 548 | |
| 549 | 如果没有五星级评级,我就不能离开。 | And I cannot leave without a five-star rating. | 549 | |
| 550 | 我说不。 | I said no. | 550 | |
| 552 | 我的老板娘 | My boss lady... | 552 | |
| 555 | 我是囚犯吗? | Am I a prisoner? | 555 | |
| 556 | 我要向方先生投诉 | I am gonna complain to Mr. Fang | 556 | |
| 561 | 让我看看他们是否伤害了你。 与月光相比, | Let me see if they had hurt you. | 561 | |
| 565 | 你昨晚看我的节目了吗? | You saw my show last night? | 565 | |
| 567 | 我上台的机会是难得的。 | It was rare chance that I got on stage. | 567 | |
| 568 | 是缘分让我们走到了一起。 | It is fate brought us together. | 568 | |
| 570 | 我叫方烈。 | My name is Fang Lie. | 570 | |
| 571 | 我叫吉利斯·卡尔…… | My name is Gillis Cal... | 571 | |
| 572 | 我叫小七。 | My name is Xiaoqi. | 572 | |
| 573 | 我们现在是朋友了。 | We are friends now. | 573 | |
| 574 | 你的事就是我的事。 | Your business is my business. | 574 | |
| 575 | 我的事就是你的事。 | And my business is your business. | 575 | |
| 578 | 脱……脱我的衣服? | Take... take my clothes off? | 578 | |
| 580 | 我被强行关押在这里。 | I am held here against my will. | 580 | |
| 581 | 而你是唯一能帮助我逃跑的人。 | And you are the only one who can help me to escape. | 581 | |
| 584 | 让我换上你的衣服 | let me change into your clothes | 584 | |
| 588 | 当然不是。 我不是恶棍。 | Of course not. I am not a villain. | 588 | |
| 589 | 一个不道德的商人把我带到这里来画画。 | An unscrupulous businessman held me here to paint paintings. | 589 | |
| 597 | 我怎么帮你? | How can I help you? | 597 | |
| 598 | 这真的很简单。 我会穿上你的衣服,走出门去。 | It is really simple. I will wear your clothes and walk out the door. | 598 | |
| 600 | 假装是我并留在这里。 | pretend to be me and stay here. | 600 | |
| 602 | 那个商人只会对我严厉。 | That businessman will only be hard on me. | 602 | |
| 609 | 我以前见过你吗? | Have I seen you before? | 609 | |
| 610 | 不要靠近我。 | Don't get close to me. | 610 | |
| 611 | 我不知道有像你这样的坏人。 | I don't know any bad guys like you. | 611 | |
| 614 | 我不会说一个字。 | I am not gonna say a word. | 614 | |
| 615 | 离我远点。 | Stay away from me. | 615 | |
| 616 | 离我远点。 如果你再靠近一点, | Stay away from me. If you come any closer, | 616 | |
| 617 | 我会用我的力量把你吓死。 | I am gonna scare you to death using my power. | 617 | |
| 620 | 我不会让你为难。 | I am not gonna make it difficult for you. | 620 | |
| 621 | 你只要告诉我方烈去哪儿了? | All you need to do is telling me where did Fang Lie go? | 621 | |
| 633 | 我丢了工作服。 | I lost my work clothes. | 633 | |
| 637 | 他真的回来找我了。 | He really came back for me. | 637 | |
| 642 | 小七,我 | Xiaoqi, I mean... | 642 | |
| 645 | 我…… | I... | 645 | |
| 646 | 我是…… | I am... | 646 | |
| 647 | 我的意思是恭维。 | I mean it as a compliment. | 647 | |
| 648 | 我需要像您 | I am in need of staff like you | 648 | |
| 652 | 我会尽量早点完成,这样我就可以起飞了。 | I will try to finish them early so that I can take off. | 652 | |
| 655 | 我现在充满了力量。 | I'm full of strength now. | 655 | |
| 658 | 我会上楼。 | I will go upstairs. | 658 | |
| 659 | 柴小姐,我回来了。 | Ms. Chai, I am back. | 659 | |
| 663 | 我预订了整个楼层。 | I booked the whole floor. | 663 | |
| 664 | 我是你唯一需要服务的人。 | I am the only one you need to serve. | 664 | |
| 666 | 我们最大的客户亲自要求你留下 | Our biggest client has personally requested for you to stay | 666 | |
| 670 | 我不是已经打卡了吗? | haven't I clocked out already? | 670 | |
| 675 | 你能帮我想想吗? | Can you think for me? | 675 | |
| 679 | 我当然可以加班。 | Sure I can do overtime. | 679 | |
| 680 | 我可以。 | I can. | 680 | |
| 681 | 加班我没问题。 | I am okay with overtime. | 681 | |
| 682 | 加班让我快乐。 | Overtime makes me happy. | 682 | |
| 684 | 我喜欢加班。 | I love overtime. | 684 | |
| 691 | 把你今天送到酒店的所有东西都给我带来 | Bring me everything | 691 | |
| 699 | 带我去找方烈。 | bring me to Fang Lie. | 699 | |
| 702 | 我们的餐厅不提供外包服务。 | Our restaurant doesn't provide outsourcing service. | 702 | |
| 704 | 我只能送货。 | I can only make deliveries. | 704 | |
| 705 | 我不会做饭。 | I cannot cook. | 705 | |
| 709 | 我会成功的。 | I will make it. | 709 | |
| 712 | 我给你做一顿饭。 | I will make you a meal. | 712 | |
| 717 | 在那儿等着,我马上回来。 | Wait there, I will be right back. | 717 | |
| 721 | ,快查,给我查。 | look it up quick, look it up for me. | 721 | |
| 723 | 我倒了一点酒给你 | I dropped a little wine onto you | 723 | |
| 725 | 好吧,我会自己想办法的。 | Fine, I will figure it out myself. | 725 | |
| 730 | 我正在做饭。 | I am cooking. | 730 | |
| 731 | 给我一个灭火器。 | Bring me a fire extinguisher. | 731 | |
| 734 | 我…… | I... | 734 | |
| 735 | 所以你就是我要找的人。 | So you are the person I was trying to find. | 735 | |
| 740 | 我感觉快要冻僵了。 | I feels like freezing. | 740 |