| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
| 8 | 是第一颗星际小行星。 | is the first interstellar asteriod. | 8 |
| 20 | 小心你的双手。 | Be mindful with your hands. | 20 |
| 51 | 不要丢下我。 别丢下我,小七。 | Don't drop me. Don't drop me, Xiaoqi. | 51 |
| 54 | 小布, | Xiaobu, | 54 |
| 193 | 小七, | Xiaoqi, | 193 |
| 206 | 小心翼翼地画出来。 | Draw it out meticulously. | 206 |
| 250 | 一个小偷! | A thief! | 250 |
| 251 | 抓小偷。 | Catch the thief. | 251 |
| 252 | 谁是小偷? | Who is the thief? | 252 |
| 259 | 你,小偷,停在那儿。 | You, the thief, stop right there. | 259 |
| 268 | 抓住她。 她是个小偷。 | Catch her. She is a thief. | 268 |
| 316 | 小七, | Xiaoqi, | 316 |
| 320 | 小七,醒醒。 | Xiaoqi, wake up. | 320 |
| 331 | 是违禁品,小七。 | It is a banned substance, Xiaoqi. | 331 |
| 343 | 小七。 | Xiaoqi. | 343 |
| 344 | 小七 | Xiaoqi, | 344 |
| 352 | 你带着一只小乌龟。 | You are bringing a little tortoise with you. | 352 |
| 355 | 小布。 | Xiaobu. | 355 |
| 362 | 小布 | Xiaobu, | 362 |
| 388 | 对不起,小姐 | Sorry about that, Miss. | 388 |
| 407 | 小姐, | Miss. | 407 |
| 414 | 你可以叫我柴小姐。 | You can call me Ms. Chai. | 414 |
| 426 | 小姐, | Miss, | 426 |
| 430 | 你打扮得像个小公主。 | You are dressed up like a little princess. | 430 |
| 449 | 我经过小七。 | I go by Xiaoqi. | 449 |
| 493 | 小姐,柴小姐,别哭了,别再哭了。 | Ms. Chai, do not cry, no more. | 493 |
| 507 | 小脑袋。 | little brain. | 507 |
| 519 | 所以你就是柴小七。 | So you will be Chai Xiaoqi. | 519 |
| 520 | 柴小七。 | Chai Xiaoqi. | 520 |
| 521 | 柴小七。 | Chai Xiaoqi. | 521 |
| 526 | 只要我有一口大小的食物, | as long as I have a bite-size food, | 526 |
| 533 | 小烈已经同意隔离自己进行创作。 | Xiaolie has agreed to isolate himself for creation. | 533 |
| 551 | 有什么大惊小怪的? | What's all the fuss about? | 551 |
| 559 | 你在欺负一个小女孩。 | you are bullying a little girl. | 559 |
| 572 | 我叫小七。 | My name is Xiaoqi. | 572 |
| 625 | 方先生,小心点。 | Mr. Fang, be careful. | 625 |
| 642 | 小七,我 | Xiaoqi, I mean... | 642 |
| 651 | 柴小姐,还有多少货呢? | Ms. Chai, how many deliveries are still out? | 651 |
| 656 | 小七, | Xiaoqi, | 656 |
| 659 | 柴小姐,我回来了。 | Ms. Chai, I am back. | 659 |
| 660 | 柴小姐? | Ms. Chai? | 660 |
| 661 | 柴小姐? | Ms. Chai? | 661 |
| 665 | 柴小七,柴小七。 | Chai Xiaoqi, Chai Xiaoqi. | 665 |
| 669 | 但是柴小姐, | But Ms. Chai, | 669 |
| 710 | 烹饪是小菜一碟。 | Cooking is a piece of cake. | 710 |
| 720 | 小布,小布 | Xiaobu, Xiaobu, | 720 |
| 722 | 小布, | Xiaobu, | 722 |