| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 108 | 对于那些还挂在直播间的人来说, | For those who are still hanging there in front of the live cam, | 108 | |
| 116 | 您对今天的逼婚事件怎么看? | what do you think of today's forcing marriage event? | 116 | |
| 131 | 您只需要听听我们要对您说的话。 | you only need to listen to what we have to say to you. | 131 | |
| 149 | 对不起,所有的烦恼。 | Sorry for all the trouble. | 149 | |
| 152 | 对我们公司做了什么。 | has done to our company. | 152 | |
| 154 | 对于方先生这么花心,你们的看法? | your opinions on Mr. Fang being such a womanizer? | 154 | |
| 157 | 方先生是对的。 | Mr. Fang was right. | 157 | |
| 186 | 我想它对你一定很重要, | I thought it must be important to you, | 186 | |
| 188 | 你对它有什么印象吗? | Do you have any impressions with it? | 188 | |
| 203 | 细节,对,细节。 | The details, right, the details. | 203 | |
| 213 | 啊对。 | Oh right. | 213 | |
| 224 | 根据我对地球人的扫描, | According to my scan of the earthlings, | 224 | |
| 283 | 称其为针对女性的健忘症或 | Call it female-targeting amnesia or | 283 | |
| 313 | 开店派对。 | Shop Opening Party. | 313 | |
| 388 | 对不起,小姐 | Sorry about that, Miss. | 388 | |
| 480 | 我举办了这么大的派对。 | I hosted such a big party. | 480 | |
| 494 | 你想让我付账,对吧? 如果你停止哭泣, | You wanna me to pay the bill, right? | 494 | |
| 602 | 那个商人只会对我严厉。 | That businessman will only be hard on me. | 602 | |
| 632 | 对不起。 | I am sorry. | 632 | |
| 638 | 哦,对了, | Oh right, | 638 | |
| 701 | 真的对不起。 | I am really sorry. | 701 | |
| 706 | 如果您对此有疑问, | If you have a problem with that, | 706 |