# | Chinese | English | Play | See |
---|---|---|---|---|
5 | 为 NASA 寻找近地物体时发现了一艘未知的宇宙飞船。 | when looking for near-earth objects for NASA. | 5 | |
18 | 地球人…… | Earthling... | 18 | |
42 | = 王建国 行星:地球 国籍: 中国 中文发起程序 = | = Wang Jianguo Planet: Earth Nationality: China Initiating Program in Chinese = | 42 | |
44 | 我在地球上迷路了。 | I got lost on earth. | 44 | |
49 | 好吧,地球人一点也不热情好客。 | Well, the Earthlings are not hospitable at all. | 49 | |
56 | 是你救了地球人 | It was your rescue of the male Earthling, | 56 | |
195 | 六包男地球人的诱惑。 | the temptation of the six packs of the male earthlings. | 195 | |
196 | 你不顾一切地离开宇宙飞船来拯救他, | You left the spaceship recklessly to save him | 196 | |
205 | 你能记住的关于地球人的一切。 | you could remember about the earthling. | 205 | |
206 | 小心翼翼地画出来。 | Draw it out meticulously. | 206 | |
221 | 地球上什么都没有, | There is a lack of everything here on earth | 221 | |
224 | 根据我对地球人的扫描, | According to my scan of the earthlings, | 224 | |
225 | 我们应该先去一个地方。 | there is one place we should go first. | 225 | |
227 | 我看起来像地球人吗? | Do I look like an earthling? | 227 | |
228 | 根据《地球生存手册》, | According to the ''Earth Survival Handbook'' | 228 | |
229 | 我们应该抵制地球劣质文化 | we should resist inferior culture of the earth | 229 | |
238 | 按照手册,在地球上 | According to the handbook, on the earth | 238 | |
242 | 地球人仍在使用主要的繁殖方式。 | Earthlings are still using primary way to breed. | 242 | |
244 | 我们可以简单地登录基因共享系统。 | We can simply login on Gene-sharing System. | 244 | |
254 | 地球还没有进化成共享社会。 | The earth has not yet evolved to a sharing society. | 254 | |
279 | 在潜意识层面深深地影响着你。 | on a subconscious level. | 279 | |
317 | 我们不是说要找到那个地球人吗? | didn't we make a deal that we are gonna find that earthling? | 317 | |
345 | 在《地球生存手册》中曾强调, | ''Earth Survival Handbook'' has stressed that | 345 | |
413 | 我是这个地方的老板娘。 | I am the boss lady of this place. | 413 | |
423 | 地球人。 | Earthling. | 423 | |
439 | 了地球低级的有性生殖方式。 | low-level sexual reproduction method of the earth. | 439 | |
450 | 谢谢地球人。 | Thank you Earthling. | 450 | |
491 | 地球人的眼泪代表悲伤。 | the tears of earthlings represent sadness. | 491 | |
528 | 地球上有好人。 | There are good people on the earth. | 528 | |
540 | 我可以保证连一只苍蝇都不能从那个地方飞出来。 | I can promise not even a fly can come out of that place. | 540 | |
554 | 你在认真地质疑送货员吗? | Are you seriously questioning the deliveryman? | 554 | |
719 | 地球上的事情就是这么奇怪。 | The things on earth are so strange. | 719 |