# | Chinese | English | Play | See |
3 | 最近,夏威夷的 Pan-STARRS 1 望远镜在 | Recenly, the Pan-STARRS 1 telescope in Hawaii | 3 |
7 | 这个在我们太阳系中放大的独特天体 | this unique object zooming through our solar system | 7 |
26 | 你没有提到在胸部发现的阴影吗? | Didn't you mention a shadow found in chest area? | 26 |
39 | 你现在可以离开了。 | You can leave now. | 39 |
44 | 我在地球上迷路了。 | I got lost on earth. | 44 |
45 | 现在我被重力压制 | Now I am suppressed by gravity, | 45 |
58 | 现在我的中央处理器被这只乌龟吃掉了。 | Now my central processing unit was eaten by this tortoise. | 58 |
62 | 你在河里躺了七个太阳日。 | You have been laying in the river for seven solar days. | 62 |
67 | 我的信号器在哪里? | Where is my annunciator? | 67 |
70 | 我可能在 | I might have lost it on | 70 |
86 | 我们在公司遇到了真正的麻烦。 | we got real trouble in the company. | 86 |
89 | 在公司面前集结了,以求回报。 | in front of the company for payback. | 89 |
99 | 在我们公司举办了现场新闻发布会。 | to host a live press conference in our company. | 99 |
104 | 我会在那里。 | I will be right there. | 104 |
106 | 我们今天在这里有一个非常热烈的场面。 | We have a very enthusiastic scene here today. | 106 |
108 | 对于那些还挂在直播间的人来说, | For those who are still hanging there in front of the live cam, | 108 |
118 | 在世界上用爱情兑现是一种耻辱 | It is a shame to cash on love | 118 |
130 | 从现在开始, | From now on, | 130 |
135 | 你在去年的慈善晚会上见到了方先生。 | You met with Mr. Fang on a Charity Gala last year. | 135 |
184 | 在你昏迷的时候, | When you were in the coma, | 184 |
200 | 我正在尝试在这里修复它。 | I am trying to fix it here. | 200 |
212 | 我现在是一只乌龟。 | I am a tortoise now. | 212 |
238 | 按照手册,在地球上 | According to the handbook, on the earth | 238 |
239 | 你应该只在结婚时穿这件衣服。 | you should only wear this dress when getting married. | 239 |
242 | 地球人仍在使用主要的繁殖方式。 | Earthlings are still using primary way to breed. | 242 |
259 | 你,小偷,停在那儿。 | You, the thief, stop right there. | 259 |
271 | 停在那儿。 | Stop right there. | 271 |
279 | 在潜意识层面深深地影响着你。 | on a subconscious level. | 279 |
305 | ,在继母眼皮底下当上了F集团的总裁。 | under the nose of your stepmother's. | 305 |
318 | 我就在这里找。 | I am right here looking. | 318 |
345 | 在《地球生存手册》中曾强调, | ''Earth Survival Handbook'' has stressed that | 345 |
348 | 我现在该怎么办? | What should I do now? | 348 |
372 | ##我的灵魂正在变成钢铁 | # My soul is turning to steel # | 372 |
376 | 我...我在美术室画画。 | I... I am drawing pictures in the art room. | 376 |
382 | 我只是在听一些轻音乐来激发灵感。 | I am just having some light music for inspiration. | 382 |
412 | 它在哪里? | Where is it? | 412 |
445 | ,你的家在哪里。 | and where is your home. | 445 |
447 | 你在开玩笑吧?! | Are you kidding me?! | 447 |
452 | 停在那儿。 | Stop right there. | 452 |
455 | 你昨晚在我店里花了钱。 | You spent money here in my shop last night. | 455 |
465 | 现在付款。 | Pay it now. | 465 |
469 | 你在逗谁?! | Who are you kidding?! | 469 |
479 | 为什么我会在邪恶的日子里堕落? | Why am I falling on evil days? | 479 |
512 | 我求求你,从现在开始 | I beg you, from now on | 512 |
545 | 你现在不能进来。 | You cannot come in now. | 545 |
554 | 你在认真地质疑送货员吗? | Are you seriously questioning the deliveryman? | 554 |
559 | 你在欺负一个小女孩。 | you are bullying a little girl. | 559 |
562 | 您在日光下看起来更好 | You look even better in the daylight | 562 |
573 | 我们现在是朋友了。 | We are friends now. | 573 |
580 | 我被强行关押在这里。 | I am held here against my will. | 580 |
594 | 它在这个世界之上。 | It is above this world. | 594 |
600 | 假装是我并留在这里。 | pretend to be me and stay here. | 600 |
613 | 方烈在哪里? | Where is Fang Lie? | 613 |
639 | 他在这里给你留了一张名片。 | he left you a business card here for you. | 639 |
641 | 他会在顶楼的餐厅等你。 | he will wait for you in the restaurant on the top floor. | 641 |
655 | 我现在充满了力量。 | I'm full of strength now. | 655 |
688 | 所有的菜都在菜单上。 | all the dishes are on the menu. | 688 |
711 | 在这儿等着。 | wait here. | 711 |
717 | 在那儿等着,我马上回来。 | Wait there, I will be right back. | 717 |
729 | 你在做什么? | What are you doing? | 729 |
730 | 我正在做饭。 | I am cooking. | 730 |
736 | 你在说什么? | What are you saying? | 736 |
737 | 留在这。 | Stay there. | 737 |