# | Chinese | English | Play | See |
---|---|---|---|---|
26 | 你没有提到在胸部发现的阴影吗? | Didn't you mention a shadow found in chest area? | 26 | |
27 | 你能确认吗? | Were you able to confirm? | 27 | |
31 | 你还记得发生了什么吗? | Do you remember what happened? | 31 | |
35 | 下雨了吗? | Was it raining? | 35 | |
47 | 这是北半球吗? | Is this the northern hemisphere? | 47 | |
73 | 你救过的那个人的脸吗? | The face of the man you saved? | 73 | |
155 | 你还有什么要透露的吗? | Do you have anything more to disclose? | 155 | |
166 | 还剩新娘吗? | Any brides left? | 166 | |
179 | 吗? | for the car accident? | 179 | |
188 | 你对它有什么印象吗? | Do you have any impressions with it? | 188 | |
220 | 不就是找个男人吗? | Isn't it just about finding a man? | 220 | |
227 | 我看起来像地球人吗? | Do I look like an earthling? | 227 | |
249 | 我漂亮吗? 我漂亮吗? | Am I pretty? Am I pretty? | 249 | |
288 | 我还会产生幻觉吗? | am I gonna hallucinate? | 288 | |
317 | 我们不是说要找到那个地球人吗? | didn't we make a deal that we are gonna find that earthling? | 317 | |
321 | 你闻到什么吗? | Do you smell anything? | 321 | |
339 | 真的吗? | Really? | 339 | |
363 | ,他是我救的那个吗? | is he the one I have saved? | 363 | |
389 | ,请您先付账好吗? | Can you please pay the bill first? | 389 | |
398 | 你能把支票取走吗? | Can you please pick up the check? | 398 | |
415 | 你不记得了吗? | Don't you remember? | 415 | |
448 | 是因为名字有点长吗? | Is it because the name a bit long? | 448 | |
453 | 你花钱了,懂吗? | You spent money, do you understand? | 453 | |
457 | 你忘了吗? | Did you forget? | 457 | |
468 | 你没有钱吗? | You don't have any money? | 468 | |
473 | 你喜欢这款手表吗? | You like this watch? | 473 | |
482 | 是为了我自己吗? | Was it for myself? | 482 | |
535 | 闯入他的工作室吗? | barging into his studio? | 535 | |
538 | 你派人帮忙把他关起来了吗? | Have you sent help to lock him up? | 538 | |
543 | ,你看到那里站着一个人吗? | did you see a person standing right there? | 543 | |
554 | 你在认真地质疑送货员吗? | Are you seriously questioning the deliveryman? | 554 | |
555 | 我是囚犯吗? | Am I a prisoner? | 555 | |
565 | 你昨晚看我的节目了吗? | You saw my show last night? | 565 | |
587 | 你是恶棍吗? | Are you a villain? | 587 | |
609 | 我以前见过你吗? | Have I seen you before? | 609 | |
650 | 你明白吗? | Do you understand? | 650 | |
653 | 还能发货吗? | You can still make delivery? | 653 | |
670 | 我不是已经打卡了吗? | haven't I clocked out already? | 670 | |
672 | ? 你不想加班吗? | You don't want to work overtime? | 672 | |
675 | 你能帮我想想吗? | Can you think for me? | 675 | |
676 | 你能想到这家店吗? | Can you think for this shop? | 676 | |
733 | 你是猪吗? | Are you a pig? | 733 | |
741 | 你会说人类语言吗? | Can you speak human language? | 741 |