| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 58 | 现在我的中央处理器被这只乌龟吃掉了。 | Now my central processing unit was eaten by this tortoise. | 58 | |
| 59 | 我将不得不通过这只乌龟与你交流。 | I will have to communicate with you through this tortoise. | 59 | |
| 61 | 只有你能听到我的声音。 | Only you can hear me. | 61 | |
| 131 | 您只需要听听我们要对您说的话。 | you only need to listen to what we have to say to you. | 131 | |
| 158 | 爱情只是两个人的事。 | Love is a matter of two people only. | 158 | |
| 212 | 我现在是一只乌龟。 | I am a tortoise now. | 212 | |
| 233 | 我只是假装自己是一个伯爵, | I am only pretending to be an earling, | 233 | |
| 239 | 你应该只在结婚时穿这件衣服。 | you should only wear this dress when getting married. | 239 | |
| 352 | 你带着一只小乌龟。 | You are bringing a little tortoise with you. | 352 | |
| 382 | 我只是在听一些轻音乐来激发灵感。 | I am just having some light music for inspiration. | 382 | |
| 475 | 这只手表 | This watch | 475 | |
| 526 | 只要我有一口大小的食物, | as long as I have a bite-size food, | 526 | |
| 540 | 我可以保证连一只苍蝇都不能从那个地方飞出来。 | I can promise not even a fly can come out of that place. | 540 | |
| 591 | 您只需打开它,艺术品就会流出。 | You can just turn it on, and artwork flows out. | 591 | |
| 602 | 那个商人只会对我严厉。 | That businessman will only be hard on me. | 602 | |
| 621 | 你只要告诉我方烈去哪儿了? | All you need to do is telling me where did Fang Lie go? | 621 | |
| 704 | 我只能送货。 | I can only make deliveries. | 704 |