# | Chinese | English | Play | See |
---|---|---|---|---|
69 | 我失去了我的信号器。 | I lost my annunciator. | 69 | |
71 | 我救的那个人身上失去了它。 | the man I saved. | 71 | |
135 | 你在去年的慈善晚会上见到了方先生。 | You met with Mr. Fang on a Charity Gala last year. | 135 | |
225 | 我们应该先去一个地方。 | there is one place we should go first. | 225 | |
246 | 如果我可以穿这么漂亮的衣服出去,我很乐意和某人结婚。 | if I can go out wearing such a pretty dress. | 246 | |
257 | 传送出去。 | Teleport out. | 257 | |
314 | 带你去热带沙漠。 | Take you to the tropical desert. | 314 | |
384 | 我马上要去睡觉了。 | I am gonna go to bed soon. | 384 | |
420 | 我担心你一个人出去会很危险, | I was afraid it would be dangerous for you to go out alone | 420 | |
585 | 然后出去。 | and get out. | 585 | |
598 | 这真的很简单。 我会穿上你的衣服,走出门去。 | It is really simple. I will wear your clothes and walk out the door. | 598 | |
621 | 你只要告诉我方烈去哪儿了? | All you need to do is telling me where did Fang Lie go? | 621 | |
668 | 回去吧。 | Get back in. | 668 | |
699 | 带我去找方烈。 | bring me to Fang Lie. | 699 | |
707 | 可以去寻找另一家餐厅。 | you can go and find another restaurant. | 707 |