| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 24 | 我们已经完成了我们能想到的所有考试。 | we have done all the exams we can think of. | 24 | |
| 26 | 你没有提到在胸部发现的阴影吗? | Didn't you mention a shadow found in chest area? | 26 | |
| 61 | 只有你能听到我的声音。 | Only you can hear me. | 61 | |
| 86 | 我们在公司遇到了真正的麻烦。 | we got real trouble in the company. | 86 | |
| 135 | 你在去年的慈善晚会上见到了方先生。 | You met with Mr. Fang on a Charity Gala last year. | 135 | |
| 190 | 把它带到研究部门 | Bring it to the Research Department | 190 | |
| 217 | 有这样的图,你怎么可能找到他 | How are you possibly gonna find him | 217 | |
| 234 | 以便我能找到我的信号器。 | so that I can find my annunciator. | 234 | |
| 280 | 为了保护自己,每次遇到暴雨时, | To protect yourself, | 280 | |
| 281 | 您都会忘记最近遇到的女性 | you forget the females you have met with recently | 281 | |
| 317 | 我们不是说要找到那个地球人吗? | didn't we make a deal that we are gonna find that earthling? | 317 | |
| 321 | 你闻到什么吗? | Do you smell anything? | 321 | |
| 367 | ##看到你牵着他的手。 | # seeing you holding his hand. # | 367 | |
| 425 | 没想到你是个有趣的女孩。 | Didn't expect you to be a funny gal. | 425 | |
| 543 | ,你看到那里站着一个人吗? | did you see a person standing right there? | 543 | |
| 568 | 是缘分让我们走到了一起。 | It is fate brought us together. | 568 | |
| 589 | 一个不道德的商人把我带到这里来画画。 | An unscrupulous businessman held me here to paint paintings. | 589 | |
| 603 | 你不会受到牵连。 | You will not be implicated. | 603 | |
| 628 | 找到她 | Find her, | 628 | |
| 629 | ,你就能找到方烈。 | and you will be able to find Fang Lie. | 629 | |
| 636 | 他到过这里。 | He was here. | 636 | |
| 676 | 你能想到这家店吗? | Can you think for this shop? | 676 | |
| 677 | 你真的必须看到... | Do you really have to see that... | 677 | |
| 691 | 把你今天送到酒店的所有东西都给我带来 | Bring me everything | 691 |