you
| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 11 | 你还是尽快回来吧。 | You should come back as soon as possible. | 11 | |
| 20 | 小心你的双手。 | Be mindful with your hands. | 20 | |
| 22 | 我是来考你的。 | I am here to exam you. | 22 | |
| 23 | 自从你一周前的车祸以来, | Since your car accident from a week ago, | 23 | |
| 25 | 我们没有发现你有什么问题。 | We couldn't find anything wrong with you. | 25 | |
| 26 | 你没有提到在胸部发现的阴影吗? | Didn't you mention a shadow found in chest area? | 26 | |
| 27 | 你能确认吗? | Were you able to confirm? | 27 | |
| 31 | 你还记得发生了什么吗? | Do you remember what happened? | 31 | |
| 39 | 你现在可以离开了。 | You can leave now. | 39 | |
| 40 | 如果有什么事我会告诉你的。 | If anything happens I will let you know. | 40 | |
| 43 | 你好,王建国叔叔。 | Hello, Uncle Wang Jianguo. | 43 | |
| 53 | 你的私人秘书Cubrile。 | your private secretary Cubrile. | 53 | |
| 55 | 你怎么了? | what happened to you? | 55 | |
| 56 | 是你救了地球人 | It was your rescue of the male Earthling, | 56 | |
| 57 | ,我和你一起掉进了河里。 | that I fell into the river with you. | 57 | |
| 59 | 我将不得不通过这只乌龟与你交流。 | I will have to communicate with you through this tortoise. | 59 | |
| 61 | 只有你能听到我的声音。 | Only you can hear me. | 61 | |
| 62 | 你在河里躺了七个太阳日。 | You have been laying in the river for seven solar days. | 62 | |
| 72 | 你还记得 | Do you remember | 72 | |
| 73 | 你救过的那个人的脸吗? | The face of the man you saved? | 73 | |
| 88 | 你们前女友已经 | You ex-girl friends have rallied | 88 | |
| 94 | 迫使你结婚。 | forcing you into marriage. | 94 | |
| 95 | 你抛弃的那些女朋友…… | The girl friends you have abandoned... | 95 | |
| 102 | 你刚刚出了车祸。 | You just had a car accident. | 102 | |
| 127 | 你就装作不记得我了。 | you act as if you do not remember me. | 127 | |
| 133 | 你的真名是孙艳丽。 | your real name is Sun Yanli. | 133 | |
| 135 | 你在去年的慈善晚会上见到了方先生。 | You met with Mr. Fang on a Charity Gala last year. | 135 | |
| 136 | 你是如何收集所有这些信息的? | How did you gather all these information? | 136 | |
| 145 | 就看你是否抓住了这个机会。 | depends on whether or not you seize on this opportunity. | 145 | |
| 146 | 你应该知道我的意思。 | You should know what I meant. | 146 | |
| 154 | 对于方先生这么花心,你们的看法? | your opinions on Mr. Fang being such a womanizer? | 154 | |
| 155 | 你还有什么要透露的吗? | Do you have anything more to disclose? | 155 | |
| 170 | 你的女性目标失忆症 | Your female-targeting amnesia | 170 | |
| 173 | 要不要给你找新的女朋友? | should we look for new girl friends for you? | 173 | |
| 178 | ,你有车祸的调查结果 | Do you have the findings | 178 | |
| 180 | 你是现场唯一的人, | You were the only one on the scene, | 180 | |
| 184 | 在你昏迷的时候, | When you were in the coma, | 184 | |
| 185 | 你手里拿着这块蓝色的石头。 | you were holding this blue stone in your hand. | 185 | |
| 186 | 我想它对你一定很重要, | I thought it must be important to you, | 186 | |
| 187 | 所以我为你收集了它。 | so I collected it for you. | 187 | |
| 188 | 你对它有什么印象吗? | Do you have any impressions with it? | 188 | |
| 194 | 你的错误是你无法抗拒 | your mistake was that you couldn't resist | 194 | |
| 196 | 你不顾一切地离开宇宙飞船来拯救他, | You left the spaceship recklessly to save him | 196 | |
| 198 | 你让我和你一起犯罪。 | You made me sin with you. | 198 | |
| 201 | 你应该仔细考虑。 | You should think carefully. | 201 | |
| 204 | 你应该画出 | You should draw everything | 204 | |
| 205 | 你能记住的关于地球人的一切。 | you could remember about the earthling. | 205 | |
| 210 | 你是什么意思 | What do you mean? | 210 | |
| 217 | 有这样的图,你怎么可能找到他 | How are you possibly gonna find him | 217 | |
| 239 | 你应该只在结婚时穿这件衣服。 | you should only wear this dress when getting married. | 239 | |
| 248 | 你不能。 你不能穿这个。 | No you cannot. You cannot wear this. | 248 | |
| 253 | 是你。 | It is you. | 253 | |
| 259 | 你,小偷,停在那儿。 | You, the thief, stop right there. | 259 | |
| 275 | 你的情况比较复杂。 | Your situation is more complex. | 275 | |
| 276 | 你妈妈死于暴风雨。 | You mother died in a rainstorm. | 276 | |
| 279 | 在潜意识层面深深地影响着你。 | on a subconscious level. | 279 | |
| 286 | 那是因为你无法克服心理创伤。 | it was because that you cannot overcome the psychological trauma. | 286 | |
| 295 | 多亏了你, | Thanks to you, | 295 | |
| 299 | 你故意隐瞒病情。 | you purposefully hid your condition. | 299 | |
| 303 | 你历经千辛万苦 | You have endured great hardship | 303 | |
| 309 | 你不能让他们把它给你。 | You must not let them get it to you. | 309 | |
| 310 | 你知道的很好。 | Good for you know. | 310 | |
| 314 | 带你去热带沙漠。 | Take you to the tropical desert. | 314 | |
| 321 | 你闻到什么吗? | Do you smell anything? | 321 | |
| 327 | 你可知道? | Did you know? | 327 | |
| 333 | 不是你。 | Not you. | 333 | |
| 334 | 你也不是。 | Not you neither. | 334 | |
| 335 | 你们都不是我要找的人。 | None of you are the man I was looking for. | 335 | |
| 352 | 你带着一只小乌龟。 | You are bringing a little tortoise with you. | 352 | |
| 359 | 你……你付钱。 | You... you pay for it. | 359 | |
| 360 | 你们……你们…… | You... you all... | 360 | |
| 367 | ##看到你牵着他的手。 | # seeing you holding his hand. # | 367 | |
| 394 | 你点了两瓶红酒,每瓶价值 15000 元。 | You ordered two bottles of red wine, worth 15,000 RMB each. | 394 | |
| 396 | 我雇的男模特,都是你挑的。 | The male models I have hired, you picked them all. | 396 | |
| 398 | 你能把支票取走吗? | Can you please pick up the check? | 398 | |
| 408 | 你醒了。 | You are awake. | 408 | |
| 409 | 我为你准备了早餐。 | I have prepared breakfast for you. | 409 | |
| 410 | 你一定饿了。 | You must be hungry. | 410 | |
| 411 | 你是谁? | Who are you? | 411 | |
| 414 | 你可以叫我柴小姐。 | You can call me Ms. Chai. | 414 | |
| 415 | 你不记得了吗? | Don't you remember? | 415 | |
| 417 | 你和我们一起聚会。 | you were partying with us. | 417 | |
| 418 | 你玩得很开心。 | You had a great time. | 418 | |
| 420 | 我担心你一个人出去会很危险, | I was afraid it would be dangerous for you to go out alone | 420 | |
| 421 | 所以我把你收了进来。 | so I took you in. | 421 | |
| 422 | 谢谢你, | Thank you, | 422 | |
| 425 | 没想到你是个有趣的女孩。 | Didn't expect you to be a funny gal. | 425 | |
| 427 | 你应该是白富美吧? | you are probably a Rich White Beauty, right? | 427 | |
| 430 | 你打扮得像个小公主。 | You are dressed up like a little princess. | 430 | |
| 431 | 你一定来自一个富裕的家庭。 | You must be coming from a wealthy family. | 431 | |
| 434 | 所以你是孤儿…… | So you are an orphan... | 434 | |
| 444 | 你叫什么名字 | what is your name, | 444 | |
| 445 | ,你的家在哪里。 | and where is your home. | 445 | |
| 447 | 你在开玩笑吧?! | Are you kidding me?! | 447 | |
| 453 | 你花钱了,懂吗? | You spent money, do you understand? | 453 | |
| 455 | 你昨晚在我店里花了钱。 | You spent money here in my shop last night. | 455 | |
| 456 | 你挑了一堆男模特。 | You pick a bunch of male models. | 456 | |
| 457 | 你忘了吗? | Did you forget? | 457 | |
| 458 | 你都触动了他们。 | You touched them all. | 458 | |
| 463 | 我会给你20%的折扣。 | I will give you 20% off. | 463 | |
| 468 | 你没有钱吗? | You don't have any money? | 468 | |
| 469 | 你在逗谁?! | Who are you kidding?! | 469 | |
| 470 | 你穿得像一百万美元, | You are dressed like a million dollars, | 470 | |
| 472 | 你说你没钱? | And you claim you have no money? | 472 | |
| 473 | 你喜欢这款手表吗? | You like this watch? | 473 | |
| 474 | 给你。 | Here you are. | 474 | |
| 484 | 然而你和模特一起玩,玩得很开心, | Yet you played with the models, had a great time, | 484 | |
| 487 | 你给我买单。 | you bill on me. | 487 | |
| 494 | 你想让我付账,对吧? 如果你停止哭泣, | You wanna me to pay the bill, right? | 494 | |
| 495 | 我会为你做任何事 | I will do anything for you | 495 | |
| 504 | 用你的话来说, | In your words, | 504 | |
| 506 | 你迷茫的 | Your confused | 506 | |
| 508 | 你甚至不记得你的名字。 | You cannot even remember your name. | 508 | |
| 512 | 我求求你,从现在开始 | I beg you, from now on | 512 | |
| 514 | 人们会认为你是个精神病患者。 | People would think you are a psycho. | 514 | |
| 517 | 你可以取我的姓。 | You can take my surname. | 517 | |
| 519 | 所以你就是柴小七。 | So you will be Chai Xiaoqi. | 519 | |
| 527 | 你就不会挨饿。 | you will not be the one to starve. | 527 | |
| 538 | 你派人帮忙把他关起来了吗? | Have you sent help to lock him up? | 538 | |
| 543 | ,你看到那里站着一个人吗? | did you see a person standing right there? | 543 | |
| 545 | 你现在不能进来。 | You cannot come in now. | 545 | |
| 554 | 你在认真地质疑送货员吗? | Are you seriously questioning the deliveryman? | 554 | |
| 557 | 你们虐待艺术家。 | that you guys abuse artist. | 557 | |
| 559 | 你在欺负一个小女孩。 | you are bullying a little girl. | 559 | |
| 561 | 让我看看他们是否伤害了你。 与月光相比, | Let me see if they had hurt you. | 561 | |
| 565 | 你昨晚看我的节目了吗? | You saw my show last night? | 565 | |
| 574 | 你的事就是我的事。 | Your business is my business. | 574 | |
| 575 | 我的事就是你的事。 | And my business is your business. | 575 | |
| 576 | 所以脱掉你的衣服。 | So take off your clothes. | 576 | |
| 579 | 如你所见, | As you can see, | 579 | |
| 581 | 而你是唯一能帮助我逃跑的人。 | And you are the only one who can help me to escape. | 581 | |
| 584 | 让我换上你的衣服 | let me change into your clothes | 584 | |
| 586 | 但他们为什么要抓你? | But why are they holding you? | 586 | |
| 587 | 你是恶棍吗? | Are you a villain? | 587 | |
| 597 | 我怎么帮你? | How can I help you? | 597 | |
| 598 | 这真的很简单。 我会穿上你的衣服,走出门去。 | It is really simple. I will wear your clothes and walk out the door. | 598 | |
| 599 | 而你会 | And you will | 599 | |
| 603 | 你不会受到牵连。 | You will not be implicated. | 603 | |
| 609 | 我以前见过你吗? | Have I seen you before? | 609 | |
| 611 | 我不知道有像你这样的坏人。 | I don't know any bad guys like you. | 611 | |
| 616 | 离我远点。 如果你再靠近一点, | Stay away from me. If you come any closer, | 616 | |
| 617 | 我会用我的力量把你吓死。 | I am gonna scare you to death using my power. | 617 | |
| 620 | 我不会让你为难。 | I am not gonna make it difficult for you. | 620 | |
| 621 | 你只要告诉我方烈去哪儿了? | All you need to do is telling me where did Fang Lie go? | 621 | |
| 629 | ,你就能找到方烈。 | and you will be able to find Fang Lie. | 629 | |
| 639 | 他在这里给你留了一张名片。 | he left you a business card here for you. | 639 | |
| 641 | 他会在顶楼的餐厅等你。 | he will wait for you in the restaurant on the top floor. | 641 | |
| 643 | 是说……你才第一天, | this is just your first day, | 643 | |
| 650 | 你明白吗? | Do you understand? | 650 | |
| 657 | 你是个供不应求的人。 | you are a man in short supply. | 657 | |
| 664 | 我是你唯一需要服务的人。 | I am the only one you need to serve. | 664 | |
| 666 | 我们最大的客户亲自要求你留下 | Our biggest client has personally requested for you to stay | 666 | |
| 667 | 你怎么能拒绝? | How can you say no? | 667 | |
| 671 | 你是什么意思 | What do you mean? | 671 | |
| 672 | ? 你不想加班吗? | You don't want to work overtime? | 672 | |
| 673 | 你怎么可以这么自私? | How can you be so selfish? | 673 | |
| 674 | 你能不能替别人着想? | Can you please think for others? | 674 | |
| 675 | 你能帮我想想吗? | Can you think for me? | 675 | |
| 676 | 你能想到这家店吗? | Can you think for this shop? | 676 | |
| 677 | 你真的必须看到... | Do you really have to see that... | 677 | |
| 691 | 把你今天送到酒店的所有东西都给我带来 | Bring me everything | 691 | |
| 696 | 你自己做。 | You make it yourself. | 696 | |
| 697 | 你也可以为自己做一个。 | You can make one for yourself as well. | 697 | |
| 700 | 你今天帮助逃脱的那个人。 | The one you aid to escape today. | 700 | |
| 712 | 我给你做一顿饭。 | I will make you a meal. | 712 | |
| 723 | 我倒了一点酒给你 | I dropped a little wine onto you | 723 | |
| 724 | ,你就不能说话了? | and you cannot speak anymore? | 724 | |
| 729 | 你在做什么? | What are you doing? | 729 | |
| 733 | 你是猪吗? | Are you a pig? | 733 | |
| 735 | 所以你就是我要找的人。 | So you are the person I was trying to find. | 735 | |
| 736 | 你在说什么? | What are you saying? | 736 | |
| 739 | 你的荷尔蒙太激进了。 | Your hormones is too aggressive . | 739 | |
| 741 | 你会说人类语言吗? | Can you speak human language? | 741 |