| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 7 | 这个在我们太阳系中放大的独特天体 | this unique object zooming through our solar system | 7 | |
| 24 | 我们已经完成了我们能想到的所有考试。 | we have done all the exams we can think of. | 24 | |
| 25 | 我们没有发现你有什么问题。 | We couldn't find anything wrong with you. | 25 | |
| 29 | 我们怀疑是血肿。 | We suspect that it is hematocele. | 29 | |
| 64 | 我们太落后了。 | We are so falling behind. | 64 | |
| 86 | 我们在公司遇到了真正的麻烦。 | we got real trouble in the company. | 86 | |
| 88 | 你们前女友已经 | You ex-girl friends have rallied | 88 | |
| 99 | 在我们公司举办了现场新闻发布会。 | to host a live press conference in our company. | 99 | |
| 106 | 我们今天在这里有一个非常热烈的场面。 | We have a very enthusiastic scene here today. | 106 | |
| 107 | 我敢打赌新娘们也同样兴奋。 | I bet the brides are equally excited. | 107 | |
| 109 | 我们今天的主要演员 | our main cast today | 109 | |
| 124 | 我会让他们与我分离。 | I will make them disassociate from me. | 124 | |
| 126 | 自从我们一起吃过晚饭, | Ever since we had dinner together, | 126 | |
| 131 | 您只需要听听我们要对您说的话。 | you only need to listen to what we have to say to you. | 131 | |
| 137 | 我们F集团拥有 | Our F Group owns | 137 | |
| 139 | 我们想知道的一切, | Everything we want to know, | 139 | |
| 140 | 我们都知道。 | we do know. | 140 | |
| 152 | 对我们公司做了什么。 | has done to our company. | 152 | |
| 154 | 对于方先生这么花心,你们的看法? | your opinions on Mr. Fang being such a womanizer? | 154 | |
| 161 | 媒体尊重我们的个人隐私。 | can respect our personal privacy. | 161 | |
| 164 | 我们走吧。 谢谢大家。 | Let's go. Thank you everyone. | 164 | |
| 169 | 这是我们整理的数据。 | this is the data we have compiled. | 169 | |
| 191 | ,让他们找出这块石头的来源。 | and ask them to find out the origin of this stone. | 191 | |
| 223 | 我们走吧。 | Let's go. | 223 | |
| 225 | 我们应该先去一个地方。 | there is one place we should go first. | 225 | |
| 229 | 我们应该抵制地球劣质文化 | we should resist inferior culture of the earth | 229 | |
| 230 | 腐蚀我们开普敦人。 | corroding us Cape Townian. | 230 | |
| 231 | 您不仅没有拒绝它们, | Not only didn't you reject them, | 231 | |
| 232 | 而且还穿着它们。 | you are wearing them. | 232 | |
| 243 | 它不像我们。 | It is unlike us. | 243 | |
| 244 | 我们可以简单地登录基因共享系统。 | We can simply login on Gene-sharing System. | 244 | |
| 291 | 临床上,我们从未见过 | Clinically, we have never seen | 291 | |
| 298 | 我们上学的时候, | Back when we were in school, | 298 | |
| 309 | 你不能让他们把它给你。 | You must not let them get it to you. | 309 | |
| 317 | 我们不是说要找到那个地球人吗? | didn't we make a deal that we are gonna find that earthling? | 317 | |
| 329 | 雄性激素是我们开普敦星球上具有 10 级警报的致幻药物 | Male hormone is hallucinogenic drug with Level 10 alert | 329 | |
| 335 | 你们都不是我要找的人。 | None of you are the man I was looking for. | 335 | |
| 338 | 我们将成为他。 | And we will be him. | 338 | |
| 341 | 我们将成为他。 | And we will be him. | 341 | |
| 354 | 让我们来看看。 | Let us take a look. | 354 | |
| 360 | 你们……你们…… | You... you all... | 360 | |
| 417 | 你和我们一起聚会。 | you were partying with us. | 417 | |
| 436 | 我们星球上的孩子 | The children on our planet | 436 | |
| 438 | 我们早已脱离 | We have been long evolved away from the | 438 | |
| 458 | 你都触动了他们。 | You touched them all. | 458 | |
| 514 | 人们会认为你是个精神病患者。 | People would think you are a psycho. | 514 | |
| 516 | 我们相遇的几率是多少。 | What are the odds that we ran into each other. | 516 | |
| 523 | 虽然我们有联系,但 | Though we have a bond, | 523 | |
| 534 | 我们要打断他 | Are we gonna interrupt him | 534 | |
| 537 | 我们不能再纵容他的拖延了。 | We cannot indulge his procrastination any longer. | 537 | |
| 548 | 要求我们必须亲自交付给客户。 | that we must deliver personally to the client. | 548 | |
| 557 | 你们虐待艺术家。 | that you guys abuse artist. | 557 | |
| 561 | 让我看看他们是否伤害了你。 与月光相比, | Let me see if they had hurt you. | 561 | |
| 568 | 是缘分让我们走到了一起。 | It is fate brought us together. | 568 | |
| 573 | 我们现在是朋友了。 | We are friends now. | 573 | |
| 586 | 但他们为什么要抓你? | But why are they holding you? | 586 | |
| 666 | 我们最大的客户亲自要求你留下 | Our biggest client has personally requested for you to stay | 666 | |
| 694 | 他们被解雇了。 | They are dismissed. | 694 | |
| 702 | 我们的餐厅不提供外包服务。 | Our restaurant doesn't provide outsourcing service. | 702 |