# | Chinese | English | Play | See |
---|---|---|---|---|
23 | 自从你一周前的车祸以来, | Since your car accident from a week ago, | 23 | |
39 | 你现在可以离开了。 | You can leave now. | 39 | |
89 | 在公司面前集结了,以求回报。 | in front of the company for payback. | 89 | |
181 | 所以没有附带损害。 | so there was no collateral damage. | 181 | |
183 | ,您可以看看一件事。 | there is one thing for you to have a look. | 183 | |
187 | 所以我为你收集了它。 | so I collected it for you. | 187 | |
234 | 以便我能找到我的信号器。 | so that I can find my annunciator. | 234 | |
237 | 不可以。 | No. | 237 | |
244 | 我们可以简单地登录基因共享系统。 | We can simply login on Gene-sharing System. | 244 | |
246 | 如果我可以穿这么漂亮的衣服出去,我很乐意和某人结婚。 | if I can go out wearing such a pretty dress. | 246 | |
414 | 你可以叫我柴小姐。 | You can call me Ms. Chai. | 414 | |
421 | 所以我把你收了进来。 | so I took you in. | 421 | |
434 | 所以你是孤儿…… | So you are an orphan... | 434 | |
509 | 当然,我可以。 | Of course I can. | 509 | |
517 | 你可以取我的姓。 | You can take my surname. | 517 | |
519 | 所以你就是柴小七。 | So you will be Chai Xiaoqi. | 519 | |
540 | 我可以保证连一只苍蝇都不能从那个地方飞出来。 | I can promise not even a fly can come out of that place. | 540 | |
576 | 所以脱掉你的衣服。 | So take off your clothes. | 576 | |
608 | 准备好所有艺术品后,您可以休假。 | once you have prepared all the artworks. | 608 | |
609 | 我以前见过你吗? | Have I seen you before? | 609 | |
627 | 她可以跑,但不能躲。 | She can run, but she cannot hide. | 627 | |
652 | 我会尽量早点完成,这样我就可以起飞了。 | I will try to finish them early so that I can take off. | 652 | |
673 | 你怎么可以这么自私? | How can you be so selfish? | 673 | |
679 | 我当然可以加班。 | Sure I can do overtime. | 679 | |
680 | 我可以。 | I can. | 680 | |
697 | 你也可以为自己做一个。 | You can make one for yourself as well. | 697 | |
707 | 可以去寻找另一家餐厅。 | you can go and find another restaurant. | 707 | |
735 | 所以你就是我要找的人。 | So you are the person I was trying to find. | 735 |