# | Chinese | English | Play | See |
---|---|---|---|---|
17 | 和多伦多大学的其他行星科学家所做的研究…… | and other planetary scientists of the University of Toronto... | 17 | |
75 | 但我确实记得他的 | But I do remember his | 75 | |
124 | 我会让他们与我分离。 | I will make them disassociate from me. | 124 | |
191 | ,让他们找出这块石头的来源。 | and ask them to find out the origin of this stone. | 191 | |
196 | 你不顾一切地离开宇宙飞船来拯救他, | You left the spaceship recklessly to save him | 196 | |
197 | 因为他知道欲望是一种致命的罪过。 | knowing that lust is a deadly sin. | 197 | |
217 | 有这样的图,你怎么可能找到他 | How are you possibly gonna find him | 217 | |
219 | 我没仔细看他的脸。 | I didn't take a good look at his face. | 219 | |
309 | 你不能让他们把它给你。 | You must not let them get it to you. | 309 | |
325 | 为了救他,就是用这种气味把我从飞船上引下来的 | lured me off the spaceship to save him | 325 | |
338 | 我们将成为他。 | And we will be him. | 338 | |
341 | 我们将成为他。 | And we will be him. | 341 | |
363 | ,他是我救的那个吗? | is he the one I have saved? | 363 | |
367 | ##看到你牵着他的手。 | # seeing you holding his hand. # | 367 | |
458 | 你都触动了他们。 | You touched them all. | 458 | |
534 | 我们要打断他 | Are we gonna interrupt him | 534 | |
535 | 闯入他的工作室吗? | barging into his studio? | 535 | |
537 | 我们不能再纵容他的拖延了。 | We cannot indulge his procrastination any longer. | 537 | |
538 | 你派人帮忙把他关起来了吗? | Have you sent help to lock him up? | 538 | |
561 | 让我看看他们是否伤害了你。 与月光相比, | Let me see if they had hurt you. | 561 | |
586 | 但他们为什么要抓你? | But why are they holding you? | 586 | |
590 | 他认为艺术品和水龙头里的水没有什么不同。 | He thought artwork is no different from water from faucet. | 590 | |
636 | 他到过这里。 | He was here. | 636 | |
637 | 他真的回来找我了。 | He really came back for me. | 637 | |
639 | 他在这里给你留了一张名片。 | he left you a business card here for you. | 639 | |
640 | 他说今晚, | He said tonight, | 640 | |
641 | 他会在顶楼的餐厅等你。 | he will wait for you in the restaurant on the top floor. | 641 | |
694 | 他们被解雇了。 | They are dismissed. | 694 |