man; person; people (Classifier: 個/个 m c; 隻/只 h)
a person associated with a particular identity or trait; -er
body
everybody; everyone
other people; others
physical, psychological or moral quality or condition; character; personality
manpower; worker; employee
talent; person of talent
(obsolete) common people; commoner
adult; grown-up
(obsolete) sexual intercourse
(obsolete) company; companion; friend
artificial; man-made
(obsolete) human affairs; ways of the world
(obsolete) mortal world; earthly word
(obsolete) Alternative form of 仁 (rén, “kernel”).
(obsolete) Alternative form of 仁 (rén, “charity”).
(obsolete) Alternative form of 仁 (rén, “loving; kind”).
(Beijing) Lenition of 人家 (rénjia).
(Taishanese) paternal grandmother
A surname
| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | 我的女朋友是外星人 | My girl friend is an Alien | 1 | |
| 2 | - 第 1 集 - 我的女朋友是外星人 | - Episode 01 - My girl friend is an Alien | 2 | |
| 18 | 地球人…… | Earthling... | 18 | |
| 49 | 好吧,地球人一点也不热情好客。 | Well, the Earthlings are not hospitable at all. | 49 | |
| 53 | 你的私人秘书Cubrile。 | your private secretary Cubrile. | 53 | |
| 56 | 是你救了地球人 | It was your rescue of the male Earthling, | 56 | |
| 71 | 我救的那个人身上失去了它。 | the man I saved. | 71 | |
| 73 | 你救过的那个人的脸吗? | The face of the man you saved? | 73 | |
| 92 | 我已经询问了几个人。 | I have made enquiries of several people. | 92 | |
| 108 | 对于那些还挂在直播间的人来说, | For those who are still hanging there in front of the live cam, | 108 | |
| 120 | 毕竟,爱情是两个人的事。 | Afterall, love is a matter of two people. | 120 | |
| 158 | 爱情只是两个人的事。 | Love is a matter of two people only. | 158 | |
| 161 | 媒体尊重我们的个人隐私。 | can respect our personal privacy. | 161 | |
| 180 | 你是现场唯一的人, | You were the only one on the scene, | 180 | |
| 195 | 六包男地球人的诱惑。 | the temptation of the six packs of the male earthlings. | 195 | |
| 205 | 你能记住的关于地球人的一切。 | you could remember about the earthling. | 205 | |
| 220 | 不就是找个男人吗? | Isn't it just about finding a man? | 220 | |
| 222 | 除了有两条腿的男人。 | except for men with two legs. | 222 | |
| 224 | 根据我对地球人的扫描, | According to my scan of the earthlings, | 224 | |
| 227 | 我看起来像地球人吗? | Do I look like an earthling? | 227 | |
| 230 | 腐蚀我们开普敦人。 | corroding us Cape Townian. | 230 | |
| 242 | 地球人仍在使用主要的繁殖方式。 | Earthlings are still using primary way to breed. | 242 | |
| 246 | 如果我可以穿这么漂亮的衣服出去,我很乐意和某人结婚。 | if I can go out wearing such a pretty dress. | 246 | |
| 273 | 家庭会影响一个人的一生, | family of origin can affect a person's entire life, | 273 | |
| 317 | 我们不是说要找到那个地球人吗? | didn't we make a deal that we are gonna find that earthling? | 317 | |
| 324 | 当年那个男人 | Back then, that man | 324 | |
| 335 | 你们都不是我要找的人。 | None of you are the man I was looking for. | 335 | |
| 391 | 48,965 元人民币。 | 48,965 RMB. | 391 | |
| 397 | 总计 48,965 元人民币。 | Totaling 48,965 RMB. | 397 | |
| 420 | 我担心你一个人出去会很危险, | I was afraid it would be dangerous for you to go out alone | 420 | |
| 423 | 地球人。 | Earthling. | 423 | |
| 424 | 世人? | Earthling? | 424 | |
| 428 | 什么是富白美人? | What is a Rich White Beauty? | 428 | |
| 450 | 谢谢地球人。 | Thank you Earthling. | 450 | |
| 462 | 最低200,000人民币。 | 200,000 RMB minimum. | 462 | |
| 464 | 比如说12万人民币。 | Let's say 120,000 RMB. | 464 | |
| 483 | 我是每个人。 | I was for every one. | 483 | |
| 491 | 地球人的眼泪代表悲伤。 | the tears of earthlings represent sadness. | 491 | |
| 514 | 人们会认为你是个精神病患者。 | People would think you are a psycho. | 514 | |
| 528 | 地球上有好人。 | There are good people on the earth. | 528 | |
| 538 | 你派人帮忙把他关起来了吗? | Have you sent help to lock him up? | 538 | |
| 543 | ,你看到那里站着一个人吗? | did you see a person standing right there? | 543 | |
| 581 | 而你是唯一能帮助我逃跑的人。 | And you are the only one who can help me to escape. | 581 | |
| 589 | 一个不道德的商人把我带到这里来画画。 | An unscrupulous businessman held me here to paint paintings. | 589 | |
| 602 | 那个商人只会对我严厉。 | That businessman will only be hard on me. | 602 | |
| 611 | 我不知道有像你这样的坏人。 | I don't know any bad guys like you. | 611 | |
| 657 | 你是个供不应求的人。 | you are a man in short supply. | 657 | |
| 664 | 我是你唯一需要服务的人。 | I am the only one you need to serve. | 664 | |
| 674 | 你能不能替别人着想? | Can you please think for others? | 674 | |
| 693 | 厨房工作人员? | Kitchen crew? | 693 | |
| 700 | 你今天帮助逃脱的那个人。 | The one you aid to escape today. | 700 | |
| 714 | 一个无良商人 | An unscrupulous businessman | 714 | |
| 735 | 所以你就是我要找的人。 | So you are the person I was trying to find. | 735 | |
| 741 | 你会说人类语言吗? | Can you speak human language? | 741 |