Used after a verb to indicate perfective aspect (action completion).
Used at the end of a sentence to indicate a change of state.
Used at the end of a sentence to inform the beginning of an action.
| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 5 | 为 NASA 寻找近地物体时发现了一艘未知的宇宙飞船。 | when looking for near-earth objects for NASA. | 5 | |
| 12 | 知道了。 | Got it. | 12 | |
| 24 | 我们已经完成了我们能想到的所有考试。 | we have done all the exams we can think of. | 24 | |
| 31 | 你还记得发生了什么吗? | Do you remember what happened? | 31 | |
| 32 | 除了因坠机而昏倒之外, | Besides passing out due to the crash, | 32 | |
| 35 | 下雨了吗? | Was it raining? | 35 | |
| 37 | 下雨了。 | It was raining. | 37 | |
| 38 | 我懂了。 | I see. | 38 | |
| 39 | 你现在可以离开了。 | You can leave now. | 39 | |
| 44 | 我在地球上迷路了。 | I got lost on earth. | 44 | |
| 55 | 你怎么了? | what happened to you? | 55 | |
| 56 | 是你救了地球人 | It was your rescue of the male Earthling, | 56 | |
| 57 | ,我和你一起掉进了河里。 | that I fell into the river with you. | 57 | |
| 58 | 现在我的中央处理器被这只乌龟吃掉了。 | Now my central processing unit was eaten by this tortoise. | 58 | |
| 62 | 你在河里躺了七个太阳日。 | You have been laying in the river for seven solar days. | 62 | |
| 64 | 我们太落后了。 | We are so falling behind. | 64 | |
| 68 | 我完蛋了。 | I am screwed. | 68 | |
| 69 | 我失去了我的信号器。 | I lost my annunciator. | 69 | |
| 71 | 我救的那个人身上失去了它。 | the man I saved. | 71 | |
| 86 | 我们在公司遇到了真正的麻烦。 | we got real trouble in the company. | 86 | |
| 89 | 在公司面前集结了,以求回报。 | in front of the company for payback. | 89 | |
| 92 | 我已经询问了几个人。 | I have made enquiries of several people. | 92 | |
| 98 | 已经召集了很多媒体 | have called many media | 98 | |
| 99 | 在我们公司举办了现场新闻发布会。 | to host a live press conference in our company. | 99 | |
| 102 | 你刚刚出了车祸。 | You just had a car accident. | 102 | |
| 111 | 终于来了。 | has finally arrived. | 111 | |
| 127 | 你就装作不记得我了。 | you act as if you do not remember me. | 127 | |
| 135 | 你在去年的慈善晚会上见到了方先生。 | You met with Mr. Fang on a Charity Gala last year. | 135 | |
| 145 | 就看你是否抓住了这个机会。 | depends on whether or not you seize on this opportunity. | 145 | |
| 152 | 对我们公司做了什么。 | has done to our company. | 152 | |
| 162 | 发生了什么? | What happened? | 162 | |
| 176 | 知道了。 | Got it. | 176 | |
| 187 | 所以我为你收集了它。 | so I collected it for you. | 187 | |
| 192 | 知道了。 | Got it. | 192 | |
| 207 | 它完成了。 | It is done. | 207 | |
| 214 | 我忘了。 | I forgot. | 214 | |
| 222 | 除了有两条腿的男人。 | except for men with two legs. | 222 | |
| 235 | 我决定了, | I have decided, | 235 | |
| 265 | 爆炸了。 | explode. | 265 | |
| 280 | 为了保护自己,每次遇到暴雨时, | To protect yourself, | 280 | |
| 287 | 除了失忆, | Besides amnesia, | 287 | |
| 294 | 是工作压力太大了? | you are experiencing too much pressure from work? | 294 | |
| 295 | 多亏了你, | Thanks to you, | 295 | |
| 305 | ,在继母眼皮底下当上了F集团的总裁。 | under the nose of your stepmother's. | 305 | |
| 325 | 为了救他,就是用这种气味把我从飞船上引下来的 | lured me off the spaceship to save him | 325 | |
| 349 | 我已经喝过了。 | I've already drunk it. | 349 | |
| 383 | 兄弟,不用来看我了。 | Bro, no need to come to see me. | 383 | |
| 384 | 我马上要去睡觉了。 | I am gonna go to bed soon. | 384 | |
| 386 | 别敲了 我要出来了。 | Stop knocking. I am coming out. | 386 | |
| 394 | 你点了两瓶红酒,每瓶价值 15000 元。 | You ordered two bottles of red wine, worth 15,000 RMB each. | 394 | |
| 408 | 你醒了。 | You are awake. | 408 | |
| 409 | 我为你准备了早餐。 | I have prepared breakfast for you. | 409 | |
| 410 | 你一定饿了。 | You must be hungry. | 410 | |
| 415 | 你不记得了吗? | Don't you remember? | 415 | |
| 421 | 所以我把你收了进来。 | so I took you in. | 421 | |
| 439 | 了地球低级的有性生殖方式。 | low-level sexual reproduction method of the earth. | 439 | |
| 440 | 这丫头是不是脑残了? | Is this girl out of her mind? | 440 | |
| 451 | 我得走了。 我有重要的事情要做。 | I have to go now. I have something important to do. | 451 | |
| 453 | 你花钱了,懂吗? | You spent money, do you understand? | 453 | |
| 455 | 你昨晚在我店里花了钱。 | You spent money here in my shop last night. | 455 | |
| 456 | 你挑了一堆男模特。 | You pick a bunch of male models. | 456 | |
| 457 | 你忘了吗? | Did you forget? | 457 | |
| 458 | 你都触动了他们。 | You touched them all. | 458 | |
| 480 | 我举办了这么大的派对。 | I hosted such a big party. | 480 | |
| 482 | 是为了我自己吗? | Was it for myself? | 482 | |
| 485 | 喝了酒 | drank the wine, | 485 | |
| 489 | 我不想活了。 | I don't wanna live anymore. | 489 | |
| 493 | 小姐,柴小姐,别哭了,别再哭了。 | Ms. Chai, do not cry, no more. | 493 | |
| 501 | 您是否记住了送货员的行为准则? | Have you memorized the Code of Conduct of the deliveryman? | 501 | |
| 529 | SugarBomb 拒绝了。 | SugarBomb rejected. | 529 | |
| 537 | 我们不能再纵容他的拖延了。 | We cannot indulge his procrastination any longer. | 537 | |
| 538 | 你派人帮忙把他关起来了吗? | Have you sent help to lock him up? | 538 | |
| 561 | 让我看看他们是否伤害了你。 与月光相比, | Let me see if they had hurt you. | 561 | |
| 565 | 你昨晚看我的节目了吗? | You saw my show last night? | 565 | |
| 568 | 是缘分让我们走到了一起。 | It is fate brought us together. | 568 | |
| 573 | 我们现在是朋友了。 | We are friends now. | 573 | |
| 621 | 你只要告诉我方烈去哪儿了? | All you need to do is telling me where did Fang Lie go? | 621 | |
| 623 | 怎么了? | what happened? | 623 | |
| 633 | 我丢了工作服。 | I lost my work clothes. | 633 | |
| 637 | 他真的回来找我了。 | He really came back for me. | 637 | |
| 638 | 哦,对了, | Oh right, | 638 | |
| 639 | 他在这里给你留了一张名片。 | he left you a business card here for you. | 639 | |
| 652 | 我会尽量早点完成,这样我就可以起飞了。 | I will try to finish them early so that I can take off. | 652 | |
| 655 | 我现在充满了力量。 | I'm full of strength now. | 655 | |
| 659 | 柴小姐,我回来了。 | Ms. Chai, I am back. | 659 | |
| 662 | 别喊了。 | Stop yelling. | 662 | |
| 663 | 我预订了整个楼层。 | I booked the whole floor. | 663 | |
| 670 | 我不是已经打卡了吗? | haven't I clocked out already? | 670 | |
| 694 | 他们被解雇了。 | They are dismissed. | 694 | |
| 698 | 吃饱了, | Once we are fed, | 698 | |
| 723 | 我倒了一点酒给你 | I dropped a little wine onto you | 723 | |
| 724 | ,你就不能说话了? | and you cannot speak anymore? | 724 | |
| 728 | 发生了什么? | What is happening? | 728 | |
| 739 | 你的荷尔蒙太激进了。 | Your hormones is too aggressive . | 739 | |
| 740 | 我感觉快要冻僵了。 | I feels like freezing. | 740 |