| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 25 | 我们没有发现你有什么问题。 | We couldn't find anything wrong with you. | 25 | |
| 31 | 你还记得发生了什么吗? | Do you remember what happened? | 31 | |
| 33 | 什么都没有。 | Nothing. | 33 | |
| 34 | 什么都没有? | Nothing at all? | 34 | |
| 40 | 如果有什么事我会告诉你的。 | If anything happens I will let you know. | 40 | |
| 55 | 你怎么了? | what happened to you? | 55 | |
| 74 | 没那么多看脸。 | Not so much about the face. | 74 | |
| 116 | 您对今天的逼婚事件怎么看? | what do you think of today's forcing marriage event? | 116 | |
| 152 | 对我们公司做了什么。 | has done to our company. | 152 | |
| 154 | 对于方先生这么花心,你们的看法? | your opinions on Mr. Fang being such a womanizer? | 154 | |
| 155 | 你还有什么要透露的吗? | Do you have anything more to disclose? | 155 | |
| 162 | 发生了什么? | What happened? | 162 | |
| 163 | 不知道……什么鬼? | I don't know... what the heck? | 163 | |
| 188 | 你对它有什么印象吗? | Do you have any impressions with it? | 188 | |
| 210 | 你是什么意思 | What do you mean? | 210 | |
| 217 | 有这样的图,你怎么可能找到他 | How are you possibly gonna find him | 217 | |
| 221 | 地球上什么都没有, | There is a lack of everything here on earth | 221 | |
| 240 | 什么叫结婚? | What is getting married? | 240 | |
| 246 | 如果我可以穿这么漂亮的衣服出去,我很乐意和某人结婚。 | if I can go out wearing such a pretty dress. | 246 | |
| 321 | 你闻到什么吗? | Do you smell anything? | 321 | |
| 322 | 闻什么? | Smell of what? | 322 | |
| 348 | 我现在该怎么办? | What should I do now? | 348 | |
| 393 | 这是什么意思? | What does it mean? | 393 | |
| 428 | 什么是富白美人? | What is a Rich White Beauty? | 428 | |
| 429 | 不要那么谦虚。 | Don't be so modest. | 429 | |
| 444 | 你叫什么名字 | what is your name, | 444 | |
| 467 | 什么? | What? | 467 | |
| 471 | 戴着这么贵的手表。 | wearing such expensive watch. | 471 | |
| 479 | 为什么我会在邪恶的日子里堕落? | Why am I falling on evil days? | 479 | |
| 480 | 我举办了这么大的派对。 | I hosted such a big party. | 480 | |
| 488 | 为什么? 是给谁的? | Why? Who was it for? | 488 | |
| 515 | 这个怎么样。 | How about this. | 515 | |
| 551 | 有什么大惊小怪的? | What's all the fuss about? | 551 | |
| 586 | 但他们为什么要抓你? | But why are they holding you? | 586 | |
| 590 | 他认为艺术品和水龙头里的水没有什么不同。 | He thought artwork is no different from water from faucet. | 590 | |
| 595 | 怎么连推理都这么好看? | How come you are so good-looking even when you are reasoning? | 595 | |
| 597 | 我怎么帮你? | How can I help you? | 597 | |
| 618 | 这很奇怪……为什么什么都没发生? | This is strange... why isn't anything happening? | 618 | |
| 623 | 怎么了? | what happened? | 623 | |
| 634 | 它是怎么回来的? | How did it get back? | 634 | |
| 644 | 怎么还勾搭客户? | how come you are hooking up with client ? | 644 | |
| 667 | 你怎么能拒绝? | How can you say no? | 667 | |
| 671 | 你是什么意思 | What do you mean? | 671 | |
| 673 | 你怎么可以这么自私? | How can you be so selfish? | 673 | |
| 695 | 这个怎么样。 | How about this. | 695 | |
| 718 | 这是什么? | What is this thing? | 718 | |
| 719 | 地球上的事情就是这么奇怪。 | The things on earth are so strange. | 719 | |
| 728 | 发生了什么? | What is happening? | 728 | |
| 729 | 你在做什么? | What are you doing? | 729 | |
| 732 | 灭火器长什么样子? | What does a fire extinguisher look like? | 732 | |
| 736 | 你在说什么? | What are you saying? | 736 |