# | Chinese | English | Play | See |
---|---|---|---|---|
5 | 为 NASA 寻找近地物体时发现了一艘未知的宇宙飞船。 | when looking for near-earth objects for NASA. | 5 | |
143 | ,为《VOGUE》杂志拍摄新品发布会。 | for a New Product Lauch shooting for the VOGUE Magazine. | 143 | |
144 | 能不能成为全球顶级模特, | Whether or not you can become a top model globally | 144 | |
187 | 所以我为你收集了它。 | so I collected it for you. | 187 | |
197 | 因为他知道欲望是一种致命的罪过。 | knowing that lust is a deadly sin. | 197 | |
280 | 为了保护自己,每次遇到暴雨时, | To protect yourself, | 280 | |
283 | 称其为针对女性的健忘症或 | Call it female-targeting amnesia or | 283 | |
286 | 那是因为你无法克服心理创伤。 | it was because that you cannot overcome the psychological trauma. | 286 | |
325 | 为了救他,就是用这种气味把我从飞船上引下来的 | lured me off the spaceship to save him | 325 | |
338 | 我们将成为他。 | And we will be him. | 338 | |
341 | 我们将成为他。 | And we will be him. | 341 | |
369 | 为旁观者。 | # as a bystander.# | 369 | |
390 | 总额为 | The total is | 390 | |
409 | 我为你准备了早餐。 | I have prepared breakfast for you. | 409 | |
419 | 为时已晚。 | It got too late. | 419 | |
448 | 是因为名字有点长吗? | Is it because the name a bit long? | 448 | |
479 | 为什么我会在邪恶的日子里堕落? | Why am I falling on evil days? | 479 | |
482 | 是为了我自己吗? | Was it for myself? | 482 | |
488 | 为什么? 是给谁的? | Why? Who was it for? | 488 | |
495 | 我会为你做任何事 | I will do anything for you | 495 | |
501 | 您是否记住了送货员的行为准则? | Have you memorized the Code of Conduct of the deliveryman? | 501 | |
514 | 人们会认为你是个精神病患者。 | People would think you are a psycho. | 514 | |
586 | 但他们为什么要抓你? | But why are they holding you? | 586 | |
590 | 他认为艺术品和水龙头里的水没有什么不同。 | He thought artwork is no different from water from faucet. | 590 | |
618 | 这很奇怪……为什么什么都没发生? | This is strange... why isn't anything happening? | 618 | |
620 | 我不会让你为难。 | I am not gonna make it difficult for you. | 620 | |
649 | 这样能够迅速与客户成为朋友的员工。 | who can quickly become friends with clients. | 649 | |
697 | 你也可以为自己做一个。 | You can make one for yourself as well. | 697 |