| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 7 | 这个在我们太阳系中放大的独特天体 | this unique object zooming through our solar system | 7 | |
| 14 | 这个不明飞行物可能 | this unidentified flying object may be coming from | 14 | |
| 62 | 你在河里躺了七个太阳日。 | You have been laying in the river for seven solar days. | 62 | |
| 71 | 我救的那个人身上失去了它。 | the man I saved. | 71 | |
| 73 | 你救过的那个人的脸吗? | The face of the man you saved? | 73 | |
| 78 | 今天是个阳光明媚的日子。 | it is a sunny day today. | 78 | |
| 92 | 我已经询问了几个人。 | I have made enquiries of several people. | 92 | |
| 93 | 这是一个组织良好的事件, | This is a well-organized event | 93 | |
| 106 | 我们今天在这里有一个非常热烈的场面。 | We have a very enthusiastic scene here today. | 106 | |
| 120 | 毕竟,爱情是两个人的事。 | Afterall, love is a matter of two people. | 120 | |
| 145 | 就看你是否抓住了这个机会。 | depends on whether or not you seize on this opportunity. | 145 | |
| 150 | 下一个。 | Next. | 150 | |
| 151 | 看看那个混蛋 | See what that jackass junior | 151 | |
| 158 | 爱情只是两个人的事。 | Love is a matter of two people only. | 158 | |
| 161 | 媒体尊重我们的个人隐私。 | can respect our personal privacy. | 161 | |
| 220 | 不就是找个男人吗? | Isn't it just about finding a man? | 220 | |
| 225 | 我们应该先去一个地方。 | there is one place we should go first. | 225 | |
| 233 | 我只是假装自己是一个伯爵, | I am only pretending to be an earling, | 233 | |
| 248 | 你不能。 你不能穿这个。 | No you cannot. You cannot wear this. | 248 | |
| 250 | 一个小偷! | A thief! | 250 | |
| 268 | 抓住她。 她是个小偷。 | Catch her. She is a thief. | 268 | |
| 273 | 家庭会影响一个人的一生, | family of origin can affect a person's entire life, | 273 | |
| 277 | 这个事件 | This event | 277 | |
| 296 | 我今天不得不和几十个新娘打交道。 | I had to dealt with dozens of brides today. | 296 | |
| 317 | 我们不是说要找到那个地球人吗? | didn't we make a deal that we are gonna find that earthling? | 317 | |
| 324 | 当年那个男人 | Back then, that man | 324 | |
| 363 | ,他是我救的那个吗? | is he the one I have saved? | 363 | |
| 365 | 一个公主。 | A princess. | 365 | |
| 401 | 马云有一个我记得的儿子。 | Jack Ma has one son that I can recall of. | 401 | |
| 406 | 她一定来自一个富裕的家庭。 | She must come from a rich family. | 406 | |
| 413 | 我是这个地方的老板娘。 | I am the boss lady of this place. | 413 | |
| 420 | 我担心你一个人出去会很危险, | I was afraid it would be dangerous for you to go out alone | 420 | |
| 425 | 没想到你是个有趣的女孩。 | Didn't expect you to be a funny gal. | 425 | |
| 430 | 你打扮得像个小公主。 | You are dressed up like a little princess. | 430 | |
| 431 | 你一定来自一个富裕的家庭。 | You must be coming from a wealthy family. | 431 | |
| 483 | 我是每个人。 | I was for every one. | 483 | |
| 505 | 一个过目不忘的记忆。 | a photographic memory. | 505 | |
| 514 | 人们会认为你是个精神病患者。 | People would think you are a psycho. | 514 | |
| 515 | 这个怎么样。 | How about this. | 515 | |
| 522 | 一个美丽的名字。 | A beautiful name. | 522 | |
| 540 | 我可以保证连一只苍蝇都不能从那个地方飞出来。 | I can promise not even a fly can come out of that place. | 540 | |
| 543 | ,你看到那里站着一个人吗? | did you see a person standing right there? | 543 | |
| 559 | 你在欺负一个小女孩。 | you are bullying a little girl. | 559 | |
| 589 | 一个不道德的商人把我带到这里来画画。 | An unscrupulous businessman held me here to paint paintings. | 589 | |
| 594 | 它在这个世界之上。 | It is above this world. | 594 | |
| 602 | 那个商人只会对我严厉。 | That businessman will only be hard on me. | 602 | |
| 606 | ,展览下个月开始。 | the exhibition starts next month. | 606 | |
| 614 | 我不会说一个字。 | I am not gonna say a word. | 614 | |
| 635 | 一个英俊的男孩刚刚放下它。 | A handsome boy just dropped it off. | 635 | |
| 657 | 你是个供不应求的人。 | you are a man in short supply. | 657 | |
| 663 | 我预订了整个楼层。 | I booked the whole floor. | 663 | |
| 695 | 这个怎么样。 | How about this. | 695 | |
| 697 | 你也可以为自己做一个。 | You can make one for yourself as well. | 697 | |
| 700 | 你今天帮助逃脱的那个人。 | The one you aid to escape today. | 700 | |
| 714 | 一个无良商人 | An unscrupulous businessman | 714 | |
| 726 | 然后添加这个。 | And then add this. | 726 | |
| 731 | 给我一个灭火器。 | Bring me a fire extinguisher. | 731 |