# | Chinese | English | Play | See |
---|---|---|---|---|
14 | 这个不明飞行物可能 | this unidentified flying object may be coming from | 14 | |
49 | 好吧,地球人一点也不热情好客。 | Well, the Earthlings are not hospitable at all. | 49 | |
51 | 不要丢下我。 别丢下我,小七。 | Don't drop me. Don't drop me, Xiaoqi. | 51 | |
59 | 我将不得不通过这只乌龟与你交流。 | I will have to communicate with you through this tortoise. | 59 | |
82 | 预计本周不会有冷空气或降雨。 | are not expected for the week. | 82 | |
101 | 今天请不要来公司。 | please do not come to the company today. | 101 | |
127 | 你就装作不记得我了。 | you act as if you do not remember me. | 127 | |
144 | 能不能成为全球顶级模特, | Whether or not you can become a top model globally | 144 | |
149 | 对不起,所有的烦恼。 | Sorry for all the trouble. | 149 | |
159 | 兑现不妥, | It is not proper to cash it | 159 | |
163 | 不知道……什么鬼? | I don't know... what the heck? | 163 | |
165 | 不要离开。 | Don't leave. | 165 | |
173 | 要不要给你找新的女朋友? | should we look for new girl friends for you? | 173 | |
189 | 它不是我的。 | It is not mine. | 189 | |
196 | 你不顾一切地离开宇宙飞船来拯救他, | You left the spaceship recklessly to save him | 196 | |
220 | 不就是找个男人吗? | Isn't it just about finding a man? | 220 | |
231 | 您不仅没有拒绝它们, | Not only didn't you reject them, | 231 | |
237 | 不可以。 | No. | 237 | |
243 | 它不像我们。 | It is unlike us. | 243 | |
248 | 你不能。 你不能穿这个。 | No you cannot. You cannot wear this. | 248 | |
293 | 会不会 | Would it be possible that | 293 | |
296 | 我今天不得不和几十个新娘打交道。 | I had to dealt with dozens of brides today. | 296 | |
297 | 我不是这里的罪魁祸首。 | I am not the one to blame here. | 297 | |
300 | 这些年来,我从不后悔隐藏它。 | All these years I have never regretted for hidding it. | 300 | |
309 | 你不能让他们把它给你。 | You must not let them get it to you. | 309 | |
317 | 我们不是说要找到那个地球人吗? | didn't we make a deal that we are gonna find that earthling? | 317 | |
333 | 不是你。 | Not you. | 333 | |
334 | 你也不是。 | Not you neither. | 334 | |
335 | 你们都不是我要找的人。 | None of you are the man I was looking for. | 335 | |
350 | 我不仅有点头晕, | I am not only a bit dizzy, | 350 | |
383 | 兄弟,不用来看我了。 | Bro, no need to come to see me. | 383 | |
388 | 对不起,小姐 | Sorry about that, Miss. | 388 | |
404 | 任何。 不关我的事。 | Whatever. None of my business. | 404 | |
415 | 你不记得了吗? | Don't you remember? | 415 | |
429 | 不要那么谦虚。 | Don't be so modest. | 429 | |
435 | 我不是孤儿。 | I am not an orphan. | 435 | |
440 | 这丫头是不是脑残了? | Is this girl out of her mind? | 440 | |
442 | 那不重要。 | That's not important. | 442 | |
476 | 还不够付款。 | is not enough of payment. | 476 | |
489 | 我不想活了。 | I don't wanna live anymore. | 489 | |
502 | 不用担心。 | Don't worry. | 502 | |
505 | 一个过目不忘的记忆。 | a photographic memory. | 505 | |
508 | 你甚至不记得你的名字。 | You cannot even remember your name. | 508 | |
513 | 请不要这样自我介绍。 | please do not introduce yourself like that. | 513 | |
525 | 不用担心。 | Don't worry. | 525 | |
527 | 你就不会挨饿。 | you will not be the one to starve. | 527 | |
537 | 我们不能再纵容他的拖延了。 | We cannot indulge his procrastination any longer. | 537 | |
540 | 我可以保证连一只苍蝇都不能从那个地方飞出来。 | I can promise not even a fly can come out of that place. | 540 | |
545 | 你现在不能进来。 | You cannot come in now. | 545 | |
546 | 这是不可接受的。 | That is unacceptable. | 546 | |
549 | 如果没有五星级评级,我就不能离开。 | And I cannot leave without a five-star rating. | 549 | |
550 | 我说不。 | I said no. | 550 | |
588 | 当然不是。 我不是恶棍。 | Of course not. I am not a villain. | 588 | |
589 | 一个不道德的商人把我带到这里来画画。 | An unscrupulous businessman held me here to paint paintings. | 589 | |
590 | 他认为艺术品和水龙头里的水没有什么不同。 | He thought artwork is no different from water from faucet. | 590 | |
601 | 不用担心。 | Don't worry. | 601 | |
603 | 你不会受到牵连。 | You will not be implicated. | 603 | |
604 | 听起来不错。 | Sounds good. | 604 | |
610 | 不要靠近我。 | Don't get close to me. | 610 | |
611 | 我不知道有像你这样的坏人。 | I don't know any bad guys like you. | 611 | |
614 | 我不会说一个字。 | I am not gonna say a word. | 614 | |
619 | 不要做傻事。 | Don't do anything stupid. | 619 | |
620 | 我不会让你为难。 | I am not gonna make it difficult for you. | 620 | |
627 | 她可以跑,但不能躲。 | She can run, but she cannot hide. | 627 | |
632 | 对不起。 | I am sorry. | 632 | |
657 | 你是个供不应求的人。 | you are a man in short supply. | 657 | |
670 | 我不是已经打卡了吗? | haven't I clocked out already? | 670 | |
672 | ? 你不想加班吗? | You don't want to work overtime? | 672 | |
674 | 你能不能替别人着想? | Can you please think for others? | 674 | |
701 | 真的对不起。 | I am really sorry. | 701 | |
702 | 我们的餐厅不提供外包服务。 | Our restaurant doesn't provide outsourcing service. | 702 | |
705 | 我不会做饭。 | I cannot cook. | 705 | |
724 | ,你就不能说话了? | and you cannot speak anymore? | 724 |