| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 44 | 我在地球上迷路了。 | I got lost on earth. | 44 | |
| 71 | 我救的那个人身上失去了它。 | the man I saved. | 71 | |
| 118 | 在世界上用爱情兑现是一种耻辱 | It is a shame to cash on love | 118 | |
| 135 | 你在去年的慈善晚会上见到了方先生。 | You met with Mr. Fang on a Charity Gala last year. | 135 | |
| 221 | 地球上什么都没有, | There is a lack of everything here on earth | 221 | |
| 238 | 按照手册,在地球上 | According to the handbook, on the earth | 238 | |
| 291 | 临床上,我们从未见过 | Clinically, we have never seen | 291 | |
| 298 | 我们上学的时候, | Back when we were in school, | 298 | |
| 305 | ,在继母眼皮底下当上了F集团的总裁。 | under the nose of your stepmother's. | 305 | |
| 325 | 为了救他,就是用这种气味把我从飞船上引下来的 | lured me off the spaceship to save him | 325 | |
| 329 | 雄性激素是我们开普敦星球上具有 10 级警报的致幻药物 | Male hormone is hallucinogenic drug with Level 10 alert | 329 | |
| 384 | 我马上要去睡觉了。 | I am gonna go to bed soon. | 384 | |
| 436 | 我们星球上的孩子 | The children on our planet | 436 | |
| 460 | 加上住宿, | plus accommodation, | 460 | |
| 528 | 地球上有好人。 | There are good people on the earth. | 528 | |
| 567 | 我上台的机会是难得的。 | It was rare chance that I got on stage. | 567 | |
| 584 | 让我换上你的衣服 | let me change into your clothes | 584 | |
| 594 | 它在这个世界之上。 | It is above this world. | 594 | |
| 598 | 这真的很简单。 我会穿上你的衣服,走出门去。 | It is really simple. I will wear your clothes and walk out the door. | 598 | |
| 658 | 我会上楼。 | I will go upstairs. | 658 | |
| 688 | 所有的菜都在菜单上。 | all the dishes are on the menu. | 688 | |
| 703 | 事实上, | In fact, | 703 | |
| 715 | 就像金克拉上的一块死石 | just like a dead rock on Jinkela | 715 | |
| 717 | 在那儿等着,我马上回来。 | Wait there, I will be right back. | 717 | |
| 719 | 地球上的事情就是这么奇怪。 | The things on earth are so strange. | 719 |