| # | Chinese | English | Play | See |
| 5 | 为 NASA 寻找近地物体时发现了一艘未知的宇宙飞船。 | when looking for near-earth objects for NASA. | 5 |
| 8 | 是第一颗星际小行星。 | is the first interstellar asteriod. | 8 |
| 23 | 自从你一周前的车祸以来, | Since your car accident from a week ago, | 23 |
| 41 | 好吧。 休息一下,方先生。 | Okay then. Take a rest, Mr. Fang. | 41 |
| 49 | 好吧,地球人一点也不热情好客。 | Well, the Earthlings are not hospitable at all. | 49 |
| 57 | ,我和你一起掉进了河里。 | that I fell into the river with you. | 57 |
| 93 | 这是一个组织良好的事件, | This is a well-organized event | 93 |
| 106 | 我们今天在这里有一个非常热烈的场面。 | We have a very enthusiastic scene here today. | 106 |
| 118 | 在世界上用爱情兑现是一种耻辱 | It is a shame to cash on love | 118 |
| 126 | 自从我们一起吃过晚饭, | Ever since we had dinner together, | 126 |
| 138 | 国内一流的网络公司。 | top-notch domestic network companies. | 138 |
| 139 | 我们想知道的一切, | Everything we want to know, | 139 |
| 150 | 下一个。 | Next. | 150 |
| 180 | 你是现场唯一的人, | You were the only one on the scene, | 180 |
| 183 | ,您可以看看一件事。 | there is one thing for you to have a look. | 183 |
| 186 | 我想它对你一定很重要, | I thought it must be important to you, | 186 |
| 196 | 你不顾一切地离开宇宙飞船来拯救他, | You left the spaceship recklessly to save him | 196 |
| 197 | 因为他知道欲望是一种致命的罪过。 | knowing that lust is a deadly sin. | 197 |
| 198 | 你让我和你一起犯罪。 | You made me sin with you. | 198 |
| 205 | 你能记住的关于地球人的一切。 | you could remember about the earthling. | 205 |
| 212 | 我现在是一只乌龟。 | I am a tortoise now. | 212 |
| 225 | 我们应该先去一个地方。 | there is one place we should go first. | 225 |
| 233 | 我只是假装自己是一个伯爵, | I am only pretending to be an earling, | 233 |
| 250 | 一个小偷! | A thief! | 250 |
| 272 | 一般来说,原生 | Generally speaking, | 272 |
| 273 | 家庭会影响一个人的一生, | family of origin can affect a person's entire life, | 273 |
| 311 | 给我开一些药。 | Prescribe me some meds. | 311 |
| 352 | 你带着一只小乌龟。 | You are bringing a little tortoise with you. | 352 |
| 365 | 一个公主。 | A princess. | 365 |
| 366 | #我还记得那一年 | # I still remember that year # | 366 |
| 370 | ##独处并渴望这一刻 | # Being alone and craving for the moment # | 370 |
| 382 | 我只是在听一些轻音乐来激发灵感。 | I am just having some light music for inspiration. | 382 |
| 401 | 马云有一个我记得的儿子。 | Jack Ma has one son that I can recall of. | 401 |
| 406 | 她一定来自一个富裕的家庭。 | She must come from a rich family. | 406 |
| 410 | 你一定饿了。 | You must be hungry. | 410 |
| 417 | 你和我们一起聚会。 | you were partying with us. | 417 |
| 420 | 我担心你一个人出去会很危险, | I was afraid it would be dangerous for you to go out alone | 420 |
| 431 | 你一定来自一个富裕的家庭。 | You must be coming from a wealthy family. | 431 |
| 456 | 你挑了一堆男模特。 | You pick a bunch of male models. | 456 |
| 470 | 你穿得像一百万美元, | You are dressed like a million dollars, | 470 |
| 484 | 然而你和模特一起玩,玩得很开心, | Yet you played with the models, had a great time, | 484 |
| 505 | 一个过目不忘的记忆。 | a photographic memory. | 505 |
| 522 | 一个美丽的名字。 | A beautiful name. | 522 |
| 526 | 只要我有一口大小的食物, | as long as I have a bite-size food, | 526 |
| 540 | 我可以保证连一只苍蝇都不能从那个地方飞出来。 | I can promise not even a fly can come out of that place. | 540 |
| 543 | ,你看到那里站着一个人吗? | did you see a person standing right there? | 543 |
| 559 | 你在欺负一个小女孩。 | you are bullying a little girl. | 559 |
| 568 | 是缘分让我们走到了一起。 | It is fate brought us together. | 568 |
| 581 | 而你是唯一能帮助我逃跑的人。 | And you are the only one who can help me to escape. | 581 |
| 589 | 一个不道德的商人把我带到这里来画画。 | An unscrupulous businessman held me here to paint paintings. | 589 |
| 614 | 我不会说一个字。 | I am not gonna say a word. | 614 |
| 616 | 离我远点。 如果你再靠近一点, | Stay away from me. If you come any closer, | 616 |
| 635 | 一个英俊的男孩刚刚放下它。 | A handsome boy just dropped it off. | 635 |
| 639 | 他在这里给你留了一张名片。 | he left you a business card here for you. | 639 |
| 643 | 是说……你才第一天, | this is just your first day, | 643 |
| 664 | 我是你唯一需要服务的人。 | I am the only one you need to serve. | 664 |
| 689 | 请看一下。 | Please take a look. | 689 |
| 697 | 你也可以为自己做一个。 | You can make one for yourself as well. | 697 |
| 707 | 可以去寻找另一家餐厅。 | you can go and find another restaurant. | 707 |
| 710 | 烹饪是小菜一碟。 | Cooking is a piece of cake. | 710 |
| 712 | 我给你做一顿饭。 | I will make you a meal. | 712 |
| 714 | 一个无良商人 | An unscrupulous businessman | 714 |
| 715 | 就像金克拉上的一块死石 | just like a dead rock on Jinkela | 715 |
| 716 | 一样坚硬又臭。 | as hard and as stinky. | 716 |
| 723 | 我倒了一点酒给你 | I dropped a little wine onto you | 723 |
| 731 | 给我一个灭火器。 | Bring me a fire extinguisher. | 731 |